We went on a couples trip for Memorial Day weekend to Barcelona and selected Villa Emilia for our stay based on great reviews, pics and price!
We prefer to be "out of the tourist zone", so being in this area was just perfect for us. We were able to walk to all the best parts of towns (from NYC so we LIKE to take long walks) and found a few places to use the "hop on/hop off" bus passes to get to some of the farther parts of town.
Villa Emilia was perfectly clean, basics were covered and it worked well for us. A solid boutique hotel stay abroad -- room was more spacious than we expected!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Villa Emilia is a modern property situated in a prime location in the heart of Barcelona, perfect for business travelers and holidays trips. Its 53 double guestrooms are fully equipped and decorated with exquisite taste. Guests can enjoy Mediterranean food in the Zinc-Bar, lounge on our famous Terrace, enjoying live DJ/music and cocktails, or organize special events and meetings in the Salon Rojo and El Privat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Villa Emilia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Emilia Hotel Barcelona
- Emilia Hotel Barcelona
- Villa Emilia Barcelona, Catalonia