We stayed here for 4 nights in February .Hotel is very well located between Placa D'espania and Placa de Calalunya. .10 minutes to Las Arenas for good food choices and stunning views . Hotel staff very welcoming and helpful. Room was excellent .(Quiet rooms are at the back so no view) .Zinc restaurant good for Breakfast and for Tapas. Price very reasonable for this standard .(Upon our retur we read an article featuring the best European Hotels for less than 100 euros per room per night , which featured Villa Emilia ! Recommended. We will stay here again .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Villa Emilia is a modern property situated in a prime location in the heart of Barcelona, perfect for business travelers and holidays trips. Its 53 double guestrooms are fully equipped and decorated with exquisite taste. Guests can enjoy Mediterranean food in the Zinc-Bar, lounge on our famous Terrace, enjoying live DJ/music and cocktails, or organize special events and meetings in the Salon Rojo and El Privat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Villa Emilia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Emilia Hotel Barcelona
- Emilia Hotel Barcelona
- Hotel Villa Emilia Barcelona, Catalonia