I stayed for a couple of nights in January with my 18 year old daughter and we loved it. We had 2 double rooms, very comfortable and clean. Mine had a bathtub too. Breakfast was delicious and plenty of it. We had great cocktails in the bar too. The staff were very helpful and accommodating.
A nice quiet location. Easy to get to everything as the Metro station is only a 2 minute walk. Great to come back to in the evening after a busy day sightseeing. We would definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Villa Emilia is a modern property situated in a prime location in the heart of Barcelona, perfect for business travelers and holidays trips. Its 53 double guestrooms are fully equipped and decorated with exquisite taste. Guests can enjoy Mediterranean food in the Zinc-Bar, lounge on our famous Terrace, enjoying live DJ/music and cocktails, or organize special events and meetings in the Salon Rojo and El Privat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Villa Emilia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Emilia Hotel Barcelona
- Emilia Hotel Barcelona
- Villa Emilia Barcelona, Catalonia