We stayed at hotel villa emilia for 3 nights19 nov to 22 nov 2012 and loved our stay. Couldn't have been more comfortable & happy. The hotel is very fancy with welcoming & friendly staff. Rooms were clean and modern. 10/10 to the staff...right from the person behind the counter, bar staff, waiters, room cleaners...everyone were superb and soo friendly. We had a 17 month old son with us and was wondering if it would be comfortable for all of us at such fancy hotel. But have to say the staff was very helpful and proactive. Would recommended this hotel to everyone. Loved our stay at the hotel & barcelona ofcourse.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Villa Emilia is a modern property situated in a prime location in the heart of Barcelona, perfect for business travelers and holidays trips. Its 53 double guestrooms are fully equipped and decorated with exquisite taste. Guests can enjoy Mediterranean food in the Zinc-Bar, lounge on our famous Terrace, enjoying live DJ/music and cocktails, or organize special events and meetings in the Salon Rojo and El Privat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Odigeo, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Villa Emilia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Emilia Hotel Barcelona
- Emilia Hotel Barcelona
- Villa Emilia Barcelona, Catalonia