This is a lovely boutique hotel in Barcelona. I chose this place after reading all the great reviews here and am glad I did! It's a great value hotel. The rooms are very clean, modern, and very nicely done. Minimal decoration to keep a simple stylish look. Do ask for a room facing the street, it's quite nice. The lobby is great too, loved the ambiance. And you get complimentary free drinks at the rooftop bar in the afternoon if you'd like. Of all the hotels we stayed in Europe we liked this place the best in terms of style and atmosphere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Villa Emilia is a modern property situated in a prime location in the heart of Barcelona, perfect for business travelers and holidays trips. Its 53 double guestrooms are fully equipped and decorated with exquisite taste. Guests can enjoy Mediterranean food in the Zinc-Bar, lounge on our famous Terrace, enjoying live DJ/music and cocktails, or organize special events and meetings in the Salon Rojo and El Privat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Villa Emilia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Emilia Hotel Barcelona
- Emilia Hotel Barcelona
- Hotel Villa Emilia Barcelona, Catalonia