I went to Barcelona this March for a medical meeting. And I spent four nights at the Villa Emilia. The colleagues of front desk are kind and freindly. The room is charming and well-designed. Shower room and toliet are great. The traffic is very convinnet, you can find the subway station about 250mm away.
A great place to stay I think..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Villa Emilia is a modern property situated in a prime location in the heart of Barcelona, perfect for business travelers and holidays trips. Its 53 double guestrooms are fully equipped and decorated with exquisite taste. Guests can enjoy Mediterranean food in the Zinc-Bar, lounge on our famous Terrace, enjoying live DJ/music and cocktails, or organize special events and meetings in the Salon Rojo and El Privat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Agoda, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Villa Emilia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Emilia Hotel Barcelona
- Emilia Hotel Barcelona
- Hotel Villa Emilia Barcelona, Catalonia