This hotel is not your standard chain hotel...and thank goodness! It is an old, well taken care of, building in the heart of the city...close to so many attractions and great food! Danny and Abel took such good care of us, showing us places to go, giving great directions, etc. They offer a morning breakfast which is great for your first day here until you get the lay of the land. Also helpful, ask them to make arrangements for someone to pick you up at the airport. For 50 Euro, it is so well worth not having to deal with the bus or a taxi.
The hotel itself is old and fascinating with all kinds of neat treasures to look at. They also have guide books laying around that you can borrow. Even though it's old, the hotel is really clean and well maintained. Definitely worth the price compared to other big hotels that are way more expensive than they need to be.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- L´Antic Espai arises after a dream of creating in Barcelona a special space with an old world charm. we create an place in which always, we wished to enjoy a pleasant stay and where you feel like in your own house. Our services and personalized treatment will make you to remember and miss us for ever in all trips you plan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your Hostal L' Antic Espai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hostal l` Antic Espai Hotel Barcelona
- Hostal L' Antic Espai Barcelona, Catalonia