My wife and I stayed at the Hostal L'Antic Espai in Barcelona in January 2013 for 4 days. The hotel itself is very quaint - essentially the first floor of a low rise block situated virtually in the heart of Barcelona - 5 minutes walk to La Rambla and the wonderful Gothic Quarter. Our host Sergio was wonderful - he assisted us with our bags, taxis, tours, and best of all told us where to eat - 3 amazing restaurants all closeby and not frequented by tourists. All rooms are indidually decorated with amazing antiques (as is the rest of the hotel) and the breakfast served in the salon with fine china surrounded by antiques is something we will always remember.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- L´Antic Espai arises after a dream of creating in Barcelona a special space with an old world charm. we create an place in which always, we wished to enjoy a pleasant stay and where you feel like in your own house. Our services and personalized treatment will make you to remember and miss us for ever in all trips you plan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your Hostal L' Antic Espai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hostal l` Antic Espai Hotel Barcelona
- Hostal L' Antic Espai Barcelona, Catalonia