My friend and I had a 3 night girly catch up in Barcelona and stayed at this Hostal. We were both delighted and enchanted with every aspect of the accommodation, decor, location and our hosts, Sergio and Abel were both easy on the eye, helpful and charming.
What more could two fussy ladies ask for!
The Hostal is packed to the brim with interesting antiques, pictures and nick nacks, the owners clearly don't consider 'where will I put it', they find a place no matter. Every time you walk past an area you notice something different.
Rooms are compact, but with plenty of storage, bathrooms clean, with nice touches, beds comfortable, and each room is individually fabulous. We looked in all the rooms and I'd be happy to sleep in any one of them again.
Centrally located, just a few minutes walk away from Las Ramblas, we found a great little coffee shop just round the corner and an equally good bar which served great food.
If you like quirky, out of the ordinary things, this is THE place for you. Totally unique.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- L´Antic Espai arises after a dream of creating in Barcelona a special space with an old world charm. we create an place in which always, we wished to enjoy a pleasant stay and where you feel like in your own house. Our services and personalized treatment will make you to remember and miss us for ever in all trips you plan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Hostal L' Antic Espai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hostal l` Antic Espai Hotel Barcelona
- Hostal L' Antic Espai Barcelona, Catalonia