My wife and I stayed for four nights in a lovely double room with a private balcony over the Gran via de les Corts Catalanes. There was no road noise and we slept like logs. The area is full of good Tapas bars, and is handy to all of Barcelona sights and shopping (walking distance).
Abel was very helpful with washing, and advice about the best places to look for.
The decor and facilities were a delight!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- L´Antic Espai arises after a dream of creating in Barcelona a special space with an old world charm. we create an place in which always, we wished to enjoy a pleasant stay and where you feel like in your own house. Our services and personalized treatment will make you to remember and miss us for ever in all trips you plan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire so you can book your Hostal L' Antic Espai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hostal l` Antic Espai Hotel Barcelona
- Hostal L' Antic Espai Barcelona, Catalonia