Soho Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Hotel Catalonia Gran Via BCN(Barcelona)
H10 Casanova(Barcelona)
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Advance(Barcelona)
Ako Suite Hotel(Barcelona)
2,347 results
All reviewsurgell metro stationmood lightingterrace roomgreat hotelmodern hotelrooftop poolaerobus stopla ramblasmall poolminute walkbusy roadmain roadbathroom floornatural lightstayed here for nightslight sleepercentral location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 14, 2013

I liked the design of this hotel and how well they have distributed all spaces. Also it is in a prime location and close to all tourist landmarks. We stayed only for two nights but plan to revisit this amazing city again and hopefully we will stay in Soho again.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Recepció H, Reception Staff at Soho Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting such a positive review on Tripadvisor and thank you for choosing to stay with us on your recent visit to Barcelona!

It was a pleasure to have you with us and we look forward to make sure that when you do come back, your stay will be even better!

Warm regards from Barcelona,

Reception Staff

Reviewed July 12, 2013 via mobile

Fab - wht can I say it has the best location close to all landmarks of interest! The staff are very helpful and will help you on your travels whatever you require to see, friendly helpful staff. The rooms are clean and stylish - prob won't suit everyone but I liked the whole setup. The bed was comfortable it was very quiet an dark. Great night sleep. The pool is small but had a great afternoon on the terrace chilling out! I loved the stay here and would go back for sure!

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Topkat84

Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting this very kind review about your resent stay at the Soho Hotel Barcelona.
Our aim is to provide genuine service and authentic hospitality.
Comments such as yours are highly motivating for our daily work.

We very much look forward to welcoming you back on many future occasions.

Kind regards,

Reception Staff

Reviewed July 9, 2013

I stayed there for four nights and I must admit it was generally ok. Pros: nice,safe close to placa Catalunya location, Clean. Helpful and gentle staff. Cons: bad lighting (I couldn't put my make up on easily during the night nor read). The window blinds didn't capture all of the morning light. The bathroom doors didn't close well (so you might feel insecure about noises coming from natural activity).6.5/10 for me

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 8, 2013

This is a very "modern" hotel -- it took me a couple minutes to figure out how to work the lights and the bathroom sink!

Overall, the room was quite large, and the bed practically filled up the whole space. Even though we were on the 5th floor, facing the street, there wasn't really any noise and we had a very comfortable sleep. The staff was incredibly kind and helpful. Just a little on the expensive side for me. Great location to walk around the city, or to catch buses to the airport.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 6, 2013

The hotel location is very close to the city centre, yet not in the middle of the hustle. The staff were very nice, very helpful, even advised on few restaurants and few activities to do which turned out to be a great experience. The rooms are fairly new with large LCD tv. The bathrooms are clean and nice. All in all, it was a lovely experience and I would personally book in this hotel again when I'm in Barcelona next time.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple