“Location and view of the port!”
other travelers have booked this property
Terrace Sea views Bathroom
Bedroom two indiv. beds3
Bathroom nº1
Bathroom nº2
The Twin Bedroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Swedish first
Any
JSSHanson
MSP
“Location and view of the port!”
Reviewed June 13, 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

Location was great and in walking distance to Ramblas street, tons of restaurants and tourist attraction.
Apartment great for couples with having 2 bathrooms.
Outdoor balcony was nice to sit and enjoy the city and views.
Convenience store below apartment.
We stayed for a few days before we caught our cruise ship. Cruise port 5 minutes from apartment.

shelleymc...
Perth, United Kingdom
“5 star +”
Reviewed May 24, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Myself and my family (husband/auntie and 3 kids under 8) stayed here for a week over the grand prix weekend and I cannot rate the apartment with all the amenities, central/marina location high enough was absoulty outstanding.
Lluis could not have been more nice or helpful, our flight got in at the middle of the night and he was there to greet us and show us around and gave us a late check out (as flight home was not until later) even when we checked out he let us leave our bags in the apartment, he also organised taxis for us both ways.
We would recommend this apartment for anyone looking for a family holiday in Barcelona.
We would definitely go back.

Management Response
May 24, 2017
Thanks a lot to you. It is always a pleasure to host groupes like your family. Lluis
Kristoffe...
“Great host & perfect location”
Reviewed May 7, 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

The owner has been really helpfull during our stay. The apartment is really well planned and located perfectly in the city.

* Host
* Location
* Apartment floorplan

* The elevator to the apartment is really small
* The terrace is in shade during all day

Overall
A really nice apartment who wont let anyone down. I would deffently recommend it and im looking forward to return again

miacv2016
Metro Manila, Philippines
“Wonderful Barcelona”
Reviewed April 26, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

We had a great time in Barcelona! It was a big help that the place we stayed in was very near Las Ramblas, about a 5 minute walk away but in a residential area so it was quiet. It was near a bus stop as well. There was a grocery store nearby too.

Lluis was a very gracious host and his place was very clean.

I would recommend his place to anyone visiting Barcelona!

msucooper
Sanford, Florida
“Perfect Location”
Reviewed April 11, 2017 for a stay in September 2016

It was 7 of us visiting Barcelona before our 8 night Europe cruise. The place was very comfortable and clean. It was located in a perfect location close to restaurants and the cruise port. I recommend you bring wash cloths because the ones provided are really hand towels. The only complaint I had was the water didn't stay hot long. The first 4 people got hot showers and the last 3 had to get a cold shower. Even with this issue I will definitely stay here again when I visit Barcelona.

Management Response
Apr 13, 2017
Hi gest,

Thank you very much for your review, it helps a lot to improve our services for the coming groups.

Honestly, I don't understand your coments about wash cloths, we provide two units in the kitchen to clean and dry small things. Also, we provide a paper roll if needed. If you are talking about towels, we provide two units each people...a big one to take a shower, and a hand size one to dry hands and small parts of the body.

Regarding hot water maybe there are something that not runs roperly thise days, because the hot water system is an instantaneus system, when you turn on one tap, the system warms water unlimitedly, and always at same temperature...it is not an accumulator with a limited liters of water and when it is empty, you have to wait...

Any case, we will check it for sure, and I sugest for the coming people who wants to visit my aparment to call me if something don't runs properly or if you need something. I have a permanent service to solve and fix this kind of troubles in your stancy. Don't hesitate to contact direct to my phone...

Thanks and I hope to see you again in Barcelona.

Lluis
Passport4...
“Great Location and Excellent Host”
Reviewed March 6, 2017 for a stay in February 2017

We have stayed in this apartment for the last few years and always love to return./ The location is great and it has lovely views of Barcelona from the balcony! Lluis is always so helpful and accommodating. Looking forward to staying there again next year!

Emily D
Panama City, Panama
“The best place to stay in Barcelona”
Reviewed January 19, 2017 for a stay in December 2016

I was there with a group of friends for about 20 days, the apartment have the best location, subway an bus stop near the apartment. You can go walking to La Rambla and a lot of other places from Ciutat Vella. The attention from Mr. Lluis was great. If I go back to Barcelona, without thinking it twice I would stay here again.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing