I was here for 4 days (Jul 30 - Aug 3)
Location: fantastic. In between 2 subway stops, not too close to the hustle and bustle of Las Ramblas or Plaza Catalunya, but within 10-15mins walking to them.
Staff: friendly. They provided a map right away and made suggestions of where to visit, which station to get off, which sights were worth seeing. All this was done without any prompting. Hats off to Anna for making the stay memorable
Facilities: although I wish there was a real pool, but I guess it didn't matter when you are 4 subway stops from the beach! clean room, fantastic breakfast and free wifi
I would definitely stay here again in a heartbeat
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just a few metres from Placa Catalunya, Passeig de Gracia and Les Rambles, H10 Casanova is located in a beautifully refurbished 18th century building. The hotel’s services include the new Sky Bar terrace with views of Barcelona, bright, elegant rooms, the delightful Ona Lounge, a Despacio Spa Centre and 7 meeting rooms. The comfortable rooms at the H10 Casanova have very modern and functional decor and are equipped with all the amenities needed to ensure a pleasant stay. The Ona Lounge offers a selection of fusion tapas and a menu specialising in cocktails and premium gin and tonics. Weekends are party time with live DJ sessions. And on summer evenings, relax with a cocktail at our 8th floor Sky Bar, as you admire the sunset over Barcelona. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, getaroom.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your H10 Casanova reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Casanova Hotel Barcelona
- Casanova By Rafael Hotel
- Casanova By Rafael Barcelona
- H10 Casanova Barcelona, Catalonia