Excellent hotel to stay at within short walking distance of the main areas of Barcelona without being stuck within it. Also convenient to all Metro stations, Tour buses & the airport shuttle. The rooms are excellent - modern, spacious & clean. Free wifi, good breakfast & a nice bar in the lobby with a dj on Saturday night. The rooftop bar and pool was unfortunately closed over winter. Very friendly and helpful reception staff (we had a variety of questions and requests that they happily assisted with). Our first room was a little loud due to street noise and therefore hard to sleep in, but they happily changed us to an internal facing room that was actually larger for the same price. Highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just a few metres from Placa Catalunya, Passeig de Gracia and Les Rambles, H10 Casanova is located in a beautifully refurbished 18th century building. The hotel’s services include the new Sky Bar terrace with views of Barcelona, bright, elegant rooms, the delightful Ona Lounge, a Despacio Spa Centre and 7 meeting rooms. The comfortable rooms at the H10 Casanova have very modern and functional decor and are equipped with all the amenities needed to ensure a pleasant stay. The Ona Lounge offers a selection of fusion tapas and a menu specialising in cocktails and premium gin and tonics. Weekends are party time with live DJ sessions. And on summer evenings, relax with a cocktail at our 8th floor Sky Bar, as you admire the sunset over Barcelona. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your H10 Casanova reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Casanova Hotel Barcelona
- Casanova By Rafael Hotel
- Casanova By Rafael Barcelona
- H10 Casanova Barcelona, Catalonia