Enjoyed our stay here. We were two girls travelling together and everything was comfortable for us - some problems with the airconditioning though as it was very noisy and not overly effective either. Someone came in every day to tidy the room, and not just make the bed, but folded everything beautifully and saw to its upkeep when we were busy exploring Barcelona. Breakfast was ok, only hot food available were eggs, and bread was a little repetitive - choice of two cereals and orange juice out of a bottle. All in all, recommendable though - location was good and easy to get everywhere. Friendly staff, but good we spoke Spanish as I don't know if their English was top-notch. Computer for everyone's use. Stay here for a mid-range, no frills comfortable stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bed & Breakfast Casa Con Estilo Balmes is located in the 6th floor of an early 20th century building, in Balmes street. "Sant Gervasi" is a very quiet, peaceful and welcoming neighbourhood. Along its streets you can find bars, coffee shops, restaurants, little boutiques and public parkings. In 10 minutes you can switch this peace with the animated city center by taking the metro or the bus, with their stops located very close. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Casa Con Estilo Balmes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Con Estilo Hotel Barcelona
- Casa Con Estilo Balmes Barcelona, Catalonia