Ally's Guest House
$208
$123
$116
  • Pool
Casa Camper Hotel Barcelona(Barcelona)
$373
$225
$182
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Gran Hotel Torre Catalunya(Barcelona)
$149
$138
  • Restaurant
All reviewsyogurtsagrada familiametro stationbreakfast roomshared bathroomother guestsevery morningcasa milatea coffeerecommend staying herenice breakfastlocation is greatspent nightsmain roadbarri gotictapasguesthouse
Reviewed September 11, 2012

Hi everybody!
Just want to shear my experiance with everyone of you staying in Ally's Guest House, while me and my friend was on our 1st trip to Barcelona for holiday.
It was such an fantastic opportunity to stay over night in this lovely Bed and Breakfast house, very close to any direction wherever you would like to get.
Every morning we have been served nice, fresh breakfast, no matter if we must shear bathroom with few other rooms in our floor, there wasn't any queuing up either in the morning or evening, and bathroom always was left clean and tidy. We had a room with small balcony, where we could spend late evening hours sitting outside, having glass of wine and looking,how world pass by! We was lucky, that air temperature even at the beggining was +30C every day, during night,the temperature didn't drop down so much, but in the room, because of air condicioner kept us cool during sleep!

Room Tip: Batllo Room, Principal floor
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Jolanta V
Reviewed September 8, 2012

We visited Barcelona and stayed at Ally's Guest House in May for 5 nights. From the beginning Graziela (the host) was very friendly and helpful. We traveled with 2 small kids (four and two years of age) and we had a blast. The location was PERFECT, 100m (5 min walk) from the subway station. We can't wait to go back to Barcelona and Ally's Guest House will be our first option for accommodation. The breakfast was good and plenty as well.
Claudiu, Canada

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank clau79y
Reviewed September 6, 2012

I really enjoyed my stay at Ally's. It is in a great location and was clean and comfortable. A computer and printer were available for use and there was free wifi. Breakfast was excellent- there was a wide selection of things available and always plenty there. The manager Rosa was really lovely- I think she made all the guests feel very welcome.
The bathrooms were very clean and modern.
I am still surprised how good it was for the price- it was excellent value.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Marjorie64
Reviewed September 6, 2012

One of the best accomodation where I have been! I highly recommend it to anyone who appreciates a homy atmosphere while travelling.
Impeccably clean and safe. Rosa, the host, was always nice, smiley and very helpful.
Price-quality ratio: excellent!
Excellent location... walking distance from Ramblas, Barri Gotic, Gracias, Sagrada Familia.
Also, in the area just nearby the hostel you can find interesting shops and lovely restaurants.
I ll surely go back there next time I ll be in Barcelona :)

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Monia-August-2012
Reviewed August 28, 2012

I have been to Barcelona a couple of times and chose Ally's partly because of it's location; not too touristy but still within walking distance of the Ramblas/Gotico.We found some really nice, non touristy restaurants in the area and appreciated not stepping into a crowd each time we left the building.

Unfortunately, I don't remember our hostess name, but she was very nice and helpful. Upon arrival she first showed us the B&B and then she gave us a map and circled a few things on it to help us navigate. There were also several guidebooks in the living/diningroom and both a metro stop and a couple of bus stops just outside

Our room (the Batllo) had a high ceiling, it's an old, charming building. Instead of a keycard we had four (!) keys. Our room had a balcony facing Diagonal. A double door (did not open) faced the living/diningroom, but we weren't disturbed by any noice. Breakfast a bit too Spanish (=sweet) for my taste, but there was boiled eggs and fruit to fill up on. Complementary coffee, tea and water as well as magdalenas throughout the day. Free wifi as well as computer in the hallway. Bathrooms are shared but I never had to wait to use one and they were always spotless.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple