Just spent 2 nights here, nice, clean, very nice people at the reception just off the L3 so great if coming from Sants train station. I knew Barcelona and this is just in the heart of my favorites places, the market, cathedral, Picasso museum, placa catalunya and direct metro line to gruel park and casa pedrera and batllo. We enjoyed it, even if the first stairs are a bit if a downfall at first sight!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This guest house boasts an unbeatable location right on the iconic La Rambla, opposite the Liceu opera house, and includes free internet and a buffet breakfast. The Marenostrum's front desk can help you plan your day. On and around La Rambla, you will find many of the city's highlights, including the lively Boquería market and the Cathedral. Wander up the Rambla, past street performers and market stalls, to the city's heart of Plaça Catalunya. Alternatively, stroll down to Barcelona's beaches, a short walk away. The Hostal Marenostrum's en suite accommodation is functional and comfortable, including air conditioning, heating and soundproofing, for a restful stay. All bathrooms include a hairdryer. You can also make the most of 24-hour reception to explore the nightlife. Ciutat Vella is a great choice for travellers interested in shopping, tapas and food. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hostal Mare Nostrum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hostal Mare Nostrum Hotel Barcelona
- Hostal Mare Nostrum Barcelona, Catalonia