Nice room for 3! Great shower and confortable beds. If you want feel safe and confortable, here is your place. Breakfast included was enough to save money! Staff easy to speak in spanish and english. Only negative point: there are some stairs to arrive in the reception, but no worries... elevator works well but only for 3 people. I can recommend this B&B for anyone!! Leonardo Paloni - Brazil
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This guest house boasts an unbeatable location right on the iconic La Rambla, opposite the Liceu opera house, and includes free internet and a buffet breakfast. The Marenostrum's front desk can help you plan your day. On and around La Rambla, you will find many of the city's highlights, including the lively Boquería market and the Cathedral. Wander up the Rambla, past street performers and market stalls, to the city's heart of Plaça Catalunya. Alternatively, stroll down to Barcelona's beaches, a short walk away. The Hostal Marenostrum's en suite accommodation is functional and comfortable, including air conditioning, heating and soundproofing, for a restful stay. All bathrooms include a hairdryer. You can also make the most of 24-hour reception to explore the nightlife. Ciutat Vella is a great choice for travellers interested in shopping, tapas and food. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hostal Mare Nostrum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hostal Mare Nostrum Hotel Barcelona
- Hostal Mare Nostrum Barcelona, Catalonia