I stayed in this hotel the first week of May. The hotel is not easy to find coming from the airport. The nearest metro station is arc de triomph and I got out at clot and that's a bit of a walk. The hotel is not located in the city centre or any other central hotspot. But One of the main attractions of Barcelona; the Sagrada de Familia is within walking distance you can take the city sight seeing bus from there it's about a 10 min walk from the hotel. If you like to visit other regions; the central bus station is located right around the corner. You can also take cabs from there. The rooms are clean but small. There is an un stocked mini bar present. The water bottles in it are complementary. There is also a gym and a roof pool in the hotel. The gym is sufficient enough equipped for a basic work out. The roof pool is quite small and not so attractive to see although it's a nice extra for a cool down after a long and hot day of city sight seeing. The breakfast is ok, they serve some cheese, meat and you can toast your bread. There are no scrambled eggs or sausages but they do serve some fresh pies. In my opinion the 15 euro for breakfast is overpriced. There are some nice restaurants in walking distance who serve breakfast such as bracafe where you can get good coffee and small sandwiches for the total of 5 euro's. The staff was very help full when we asked for directions or tips. My overall opinion is good. Not very good or excellent but just good. The location is ok the nearest metro station is 5 minutes away. The rooms are basic but small and the service is good; the staff is nice. Nothing to complain although next time i prefer to stay in the city centre; place de catalunya/ ramblas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ILUNION Auditori is located in the heart of Barcelona, just 10 minutes walk from Arc de Triomf train and metro station and 1.5 km away from the Sagrada Familia. The famous Barcelona Auditorium is just a 5-minute walk from the hotel.ILUNION Auditori Hotel offers a gym, a sauna and a spectacular rooftop pool from where guests can enjoy breath taking views of Barcelona. All rooms have contemporary decor and offer free Wi-Fi, free bottled water, flat- screen TV, satellite TV, free safety deposit box and air conditioning. The hotel offers free use of sveral PC's located in the main lobby with free internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Splitty, Booking.com, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your ILUNION Auditori reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Confortel Auditori Hotel Barcelona
- Confortel Auditori Barcelona
- Confortel Barcelona
- ILUNION Auditori Barcelona, Catalonia