Stayed over night from Salou. Family of 4, 2 adults 2 teens (16, 15) in family room. Had a very good nights sleep. Beds and pull out all comfortable and clean. Air conditioning just right.
Location was not easy to find at first, we walked from Barcelona center, over Mount Juic. Locals did not seem to know where hotel was. When we arrived we forgot to bring our passport for ID and they nearly sent us aay. Our hotel in Salou e mailed our ID to them !! Lesson Learn't !!!
Mertro station not too far away, area very quiet. Beakfast ok, nothing much in surrounding area for alternative.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cheap hotel in Barcelona, located in Hospitalet de Llobregat opposite Fira de Barcelona (Fira Gran Via). The Hotel Travelodge L'Hospitalet Barcelona has 83 spacious rooms, Bar-Cafe 24 Hours, free underground parking and vending machines. The hotel is well connected to the city center and the airport El Prat. The Travelodge L'Hospitalet is located in one of the most developed areas of Barcelona, in the business park La Pedrosa (in front of the Fira Gran Via) and is undoubtedly the ideal choice for customers traveling by business as well as leisure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Travelodge Barcelona Fira reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge l`Hospitalet Hotel Barcelona
- Travelodge Hotel Barcelona
- Travelodge L'hospitalet De Llobregat
- Travel Lodge L'hospitalet De Llobregat
- Travelodge Barcelona Fira Catalonia
- L'hospitalet De Llobregat Travel Lodge
- Travelodge Lhospitalet