hi all, was at this travelodge 3 nights from xmas day .see some others say its too far out .? not for me . a number 72 bus right outside . join up with number 9 if you wantcentre . or a 10 minute walk and just get 9 bus . you could walk up to gran via get underground or a number of choice of buses into centre . almost all shops shut 25/26 . but loads of stalls gran via open early shut early morn . nice goods to buy for pressies . a T-10 ticket costs 8.25 euros .a bargain . police clamping down on sellers . none at park guell on xmas day . meals on la ramblas in some down to 8.99 euro in july it was 11.99 . some restuarants had no customers . sign of the times . even when shops opened 27th no rush to buy as no-to-morrow.unlike uk . great show of street lights . but sadly none at port . rainbow warrior green-peace ship port for xmas . circus in town plus ice rink at top of la ramblas for kids to try . prices at lodge 1.50 for coffee and 2.50 for beer alright . could buy big/big bottle beer at bp garage for 2.60 to take to your room . i was on third floor and looked to wards olympic stadia area . no noise . apart from my own snoring .got a offer of breakfast for 6 euros . well worth it .a nice start to the day . no english channel on tv . but hey i am on holiday . internet broken . as holiday time no repaired . got a internet cafe 50 cents for half-hour . needed to print off my plane pass . i am recommended this lodge to all . being a hardy scot from aberdeen i needed only a t"shirt on during the day . a casual jacket needed at night . i had to laugh at locals with puffy jackets bonnets/hats scarfs on . on check-in i had a bit of luck . the male spanish receptionist had stayed /studied in dundee and had visited aberdeen . so we got on like a house on fire . this the first time i have every stayed in travelodge . will be back in barca . not sure i can recomend eating/shopping places . please advise me . if i can i will name places . hope this can be of help to others .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cheap hotel in Barcelona, located in Hospitalet de Llobregat opposite Fira de Barcelona (Fira Gran Via). The Hotel Travelodge L'Hospitalet Barcelona has 83 spacious rooms, Bar-Cafe 24 Hours, free underground parking and vending machines. The hotel is well connected to the city center and the airport El Prat. The Travelodge L'Hospitalet is located in one of the most developed areas of Barcelona, in the business park La Pedrosa (in front of the Fira Gran Via) and is undoubtedly the ideal choice for customers traveling by business as well as leisure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Travelodge Barcelona Fira reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge l`Hospitalet Hotel Barcelona
- Travelodge Hotel Barcelona
- Travelodge L'hospitalet De Llobregat
- Travel Lodge L'hospitalet De Llobregat
- Travelodge Barcelona Fira Catalonia
- L'hospitalet De Llobregat Travel Lodge
- Travelodge Lhospitalet