The place was small, but new and clean. The breakfast for 8 euros was amazing! It's two blocks away from the Sagrada Familia Cathedral and the nearest Metro Station, which was about a 5 minute walk. The neighboorhood was great, really quiet. Wifi worked really well from the room. All staff speak great english, and are very polite.
Two down siders: On winter time, the central heater stays on and there's no way to regulate it. You have to open the window in order not to toast, and unless you wanna wake up when the sun comes up, you won't get much sleep because it will still be too hot inside.
And the pillows suck, they are very thin.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Sagrada Familia is a comfortable establishment situated in the heart of Barcelona, with 84 rooms and only 3 minutes walking distance from the Sagrada Familia Cathedral, one of the most famous monuments in the world and work of art from the architect Antoni Gaudí. The hotel is also very close to another famous building declared a UNESCO heritage site: the Santa Creu i Sant Pau hospital. Suitable for business men and women, getaways or even families who want to enjoy the great hospitality of the city. We offer you the comfort, services and location you are looking for. All the rooms have been designed mixing modern design and simplicity with ornate decoration, a modern interpretation of comfort. We provide meeting and conference rooms with a capacity for up to 30 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, Hotwire, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Hotel Sagrada Familia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sagrada Familia Hotel
- Sagrada Familia Barcelona
- Hotel Sagrada Familia Barcelona, Catalonia