Review Highlights
Awesome place outside of True Caribbean place.

The place is the closes you will find to true Caribbean music. They played salsa, merengue and... read more

Reviewed January 25, 2019
edjimenezmontfort
Super coctalis

Nice and cozy bar at Gothic area very nice coctails the finger food was medium, but it has a very... read more

Reviewed September 2, 2018
Lefteris K
Thessaloniki, Greece

Recommended experiences in and around Barcelona
from $44.68
from $20.62
from $40.10
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 3, 2017

So my friend wanted to dance salsa and we found El Bombón on the internet and decided to give it a try. The club had a good crowd and was packed, music was good but... nobody was dancing... which seemed a bit odd, since my friend wanted to dance. We stayed here for less than one hour before we decided to go to another place for her to dance. If you like Caribbean rhythms but don't really enjoy dancing, this is the place to come!

Date of experience: May 2017
1  Thank dreamer8313
Reviewed May 23, 2017

Very relaxed vibe about this place, despite being quite busy, great to go for a decent cocktail and part of a really good strip of bars.

Date of experience: May 2017
Reviewed March 16, 2017

Make amazing cocktails that are very strong so watch out! Great music if you are into salsa etc. Good vibes and lovely people in general. A lot of locals which I prefer. Goes on till about 3 am but there is still loads to do in Barcelona after that!

Date of experience: March 2017
Reviewed February 22, 2017 via mobile

Was looking for a real Spanish bar and found it! Dancing , cheap drinks and great atmosphere. Was a lot of fun.

Date of experience: February 2017
Reviewed September 1, 2016 via mobile

I went last night with my friends (people from many countries) and I was hungry so I ordered an Arepa. My surprise was when the will arrive and they charged me for ONE AREPA 6.50 €! I'm Venezuelan and I know actually the cost of making an arepa. The put on the menu that the price of a single one is 3€ (but is impossible that you eat and arepa without nothing inside, doesn't make same) and they changed for the ingredient 3.50€ more! It is robbery. One pack of corn floor is 2,50€ and you can make like 30 arepas, and they charge 3€ for a single one. Made me feel so upset to see how people is taking advantage, and feel shame because that food is Venezuelan and is actually NO GOOD TASTE! Small, expensive and not a really good one..... You guys should considerate think about cause not because Barcelona is full of tourist people you should do something like that!!!!

NEVER AGAIN!

Pd: I wrote in English because the tourist must know this reality. Hope you guys can find another's and BETTERS VENEZUELANS RESTAURANTS IN TOWN!

Date of experience: September 2016