Olivia Plaza Hotel
$230
$225
$101
  • Bar/Lounge
Casa Camper Hotel Barcelona(Barcelona)
$377
$179
$154
$116
  • Pool
Gran Hotel Torre Catalunya(Barcelona)
$150
$139
  • Restaurant
El Palace Hotel(Barcelona)
$442
$421
  • Restaurant
2,270 results
All reviewsperfect locationla ramblathe hard rock cafesliding glass doorairport bustoilet and showertour busesfree upgradetourist busescatalunya squaremodern hotelbottle of cavahop on hopsuperior roomthe heart of the citywonderful hotelgothic quarter
Reviewed January 28, 2013

I don’t normally write a review on places I stop at, but I am making an exception this time. The reason for this is because our recent weekend away was fantastic from the moment we booked in until we checked out. The staff are very friendly and offer great customer service. We had no complaints about the room we stopped in as it was clean and tidy.
On arrival the hotel had left a bottle of Champaign and chocolate coated strawberries in our room as a surprise for my wife’s birthday, which went down very well with he wife:)) also the view from the room was fantastic as it overlook the square, especially at night!!
Overall I would recommend this hotel to anyone and will definitely stay here again. Thank You

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Chris D
Olivia P, Revenue Manager at Olivia Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2013

Dear Chris D,

We would like to say you: Thank's from all Olivia's Hotel staff regarding your wonderful review. We always try to amaze our customers to make your stay at the hotel Olivia becomes an unforgettable experience.
Do not hesitate to visit us again if you come back to Barcelona.
Kind regards,

Francesc González
Revenue Manager

Reviewed January 27, 2013

This hotel is on Las Ramblas. The rooms were very modern, streamline and clean. We had double twin beds which were perfect for me and a friend. The staff were polite and helpful. We will certainly stay here again. The staff made excellent recommendations as to places to eat. They also made our reservation for the flamenco show in the area. This was fantastic.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank VacationsRUs2010
Reviewed January 27, 2013

We stayed for 5 nights and had a fantastic time!! This hotel is in the perfect location to get to everything in Barcelona. Rooms were big enough. Novel bath arrangement but shower was nice and everything worked well. Only negatives were no washcloths and woefully slow of nonfunctional wifi.

• Stayed: January 2013
Reviewed January 25, 2013

Writing this from room 810....great room, join the membership program for free before you check in and you will most likely get upgraded. This hotel could not have a better location...exactly in the middle of the touristy ramblas and the great restaurants of the exaimple. We literally got off the bus from airport and were right at the hotel....couldn't have been easier if it tried. Room is awesome, especially bathroom and staff is really friendly...could not recommend enough! Saw lots of hotels while here that I had looked at before picking this one and didn't see one that I wished I had booked instead

Room Tip: 810 is a great room! View of the square, quiet, beautiful room!
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank FMBurns1

Dear FMBurns1,

Many thanks for sharing you experience in Tripadvisor's community. We hope you enjoy the benefits of becoming membership. And we would like to thank your for choose us during your stay in Barcelona.
Hoping to see you again, kind regards,

Francesc González
Revenue Manager

Reviewed January 22, 2013

This was my second time at Olivia Plaza over last few Years. The hotel rooms are simplistic, yet well designed and very comfortable, free WIFI. My room was clean with almost no wear and tear and one of the best rain showers I have recently seen. I do like the modern bathrooms with open space to the guest rooms. A few things for the hotel to work on is the free WIFI code that you must enter into your device almost every time you want to sign in. My room 103 had an interesting view, but was next to the service entrance, where staff was banging the door all morning and I could not sleep, this should not happen. Also did not find the staff overall friendly. All together, you can not beat the location of the hotel and it is for sure value for money. Book them direct!

Room Tip: Rooms with Plaza Catalunya Views are nicer.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business