A Guide in Barcelona
Open today: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Amazing, kind, fun guide for Barcelona

My family had a great tour with Sandra in July 2019–even my teenagers called it the highlight of... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Simmons1040
Wonderful Private Tour of Gaudi Sites!

We booked a 1/2 day (4 hour) Gaudi tour with Sandra during our recent trip to Barcelona -- we were... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
ShazSF
San Francisco, CA

Recommended experiences in and around Barcelona
from $34.39
from $63.06
from $43.57
from $126.11
More Info
All reviews private tour gothic quarter park guell sagrada familia extensive knowledge fascinating city gaudi tour tapas lunch old city day tour walking tour el born sonia culture tours sites architecture
Selected filters
Reviewed October 22, 2018

Heavy rain in Barcelona, and on our way to meet Sandra I was sure the day would be a failure. But Sandra saved the day! Her enthusiasm and energy were contagious, and the rain ceased while we were in Casa Battló, our first stop. Sandra was so knowledgeable and easy to be with, it was like spending the day with a friend. Our second stop was at Park Guëll, where Sandra spoke to a guard who allowed us to circumvent a construction area— the friend I was traveling with and I both have walking difficulties, and Sandra was always on the lookout for ways to make the path easier. Third stop was Sagrada Familia. As it happened, I had bought advance tickets for the wrong day, but Sandra not only managed to get new tickets immediately, but also found out how I could apply for a refund for the first set. Overall, Sandra’s knowledge of Gaudí, his work, and the social scene of his time taught us so much that we never would have known. We weren’t sure that we could manage 6 hours of touring, but it flew by. I recommend Sandra highly. She was so pleasant and easy to be with— a thoroughly satisfying day.

Date of experience: October 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Sandra B, Propietario at A Guide in Barcelona, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2018

Thank you so much for sharing your opinion, I really apreciate it, it was my pleasure ! I hope to have the opportunity to guide you again in Catalonia
Best wishes

Sandra Benzal

Reviewed October 18, 2018

Sandra is a wonderful guide, knowledgeable on all things Barcelona, and accommodating for our family (including our 3 year old). We had a great day exploring Park Güell, Sagrada Família, Montjuïc, plus walked around gothic quarter and el born for lunch. Highly recommend a tour with Sandra!

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed September 9, 2018

We found Sandra on u tube and were very pleased with our 2 day tour with her in Barcelona. The 1st day we went to a great restaurant in the country and then on to a private wine tour and tasting. The second day was a 1/2 day Gaudi tour and then to the Gothic area for a wonnderful tapas lunch and walking tour. Sandra is very knowledgeable, personable and flexible.

Date of experience: September 2018
Sandra B, Propietario at A Guide in Barcelona, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2018

Thank you very much for your review, I am very glad you liked our tours. I hope we meet again in the future!
Sandra Benzal

Reviewed September 8, 2018

Our traveling friends found Sandra on you tube and we booked a winery tour and a day in Barcelona. The winery tour was unlike any other and the restaurant near the winery was perfect. It was a cut above anything we had ever been on before. We were really sleepy after and Sandra recognized that and let us fall asleep without interrupting. Nice!

We then met her for day 2 and toured all the big attractions in Barcelona. She helped us buy our tickets before we left home and it made the day so much better. Again she took us to a very small restaurant that we would have never found and it was great. Our traveling companion Dan loved the squid sandwiches.Finished up in the Gothic quarter.
Sandra has plenty of energy and experience and really knows her architecture and history. If we come back we will definitely use her again.
We aren't the only ones who liked her. Ck out her exemplary ratings!
Thanks, Sandra!

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed August 7, 2018

A friend recommended Sandra as a guide during our stay in Bacelona and we enjoyed an excellent half day tour with her. Sandra was very knowledgeable and professional and made visiting Sagrada Familia and Park Guell a seamless and enjoyable experience. We would not hesitate to recommend her and only wished we had had time for a full day tour!

Date of experience: August 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Sandra B, Propietario at A Guide in Barcelona, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2018

I am very glad to read that you were pleased with our guided tour, and hope we meet again in your next visit to Barcelona. Thank you for sharing your opinion
Sincerely