Location in El Born area is excellent and a block away from the Metro. There's a small tapas restaurant right next door that open from breakfast and dinner, but that's about it, which makes the area a bustling during the day but quiet at night. We couldn't believe that we're actually in the city of Barcelona!
We were welcomed and helped by Anna, thank you so much for your wonderful smile and help. Our room was just the right size, big comfortable bed and a nice little balcony facing the street.
But beware, the only amenities they're providing were a bar of soap and a liquid soap and a couple of chuppa chups. No shampoo, no conditioner, no shower cap, no facial tissue, no toothbrush nothing. So you better come prepared!
However the freeflow bottles of water, coffee and tea in the lounge area were greatly helpful and a nice gesture from the hotel. It was overall a wonderful stay in a beautiful city
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A hotel that combines the traditional with the futuristic in a privileged environment: a building that is more than 100 years old with spectacular ceilings over seven metres high and spaces designed to surprise and enjoy. Its rooms, with an original glass shower in the room, are chameleon-like: you can change the colour depending on your mood. The passageways, full of enchantment and mystery, mutate with colour changes from the lights in the rooms. Enjoy our “Beyourself” and “Helpyourself” area in the common area where you can relax listening to music, reading any of our books or having a coffe, tea or water for free. Also, if you want to move about the city at your own pace, bicycles are available to rent. Once you try them, you won’t want to use any other transport in Barcelona. You can also enjoy our chic&basic tour, a two hour walk through Ciutat Vella in which we will mix history with some curiosities, as well as gastronomic and nightlife suggestions. Enjoy it on Tuesdays, Thursdays or Saturdays at 10:00am. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your chic&basic Born Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chic And Basic Born Hotel
- Chic&Basic Born Hotel Barcelona, Catalonia
- Hotel Chic Basic Born