It is a friendly location and a short walk to metro. The rooms are very small, compared to the other alternatives you can find.
There are no windows to the outside, there is a window looking at the inside of the building only. It is impossible to understand the morning, there is no daylight coming.
But at the end, not very bad. You can stay if you have to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Evenia Rocafort is located in a strategic area of the city, very close to the park and Montjuic fairgrounds, as well as to different cultural-touristic sightseeing.All its 51 rooms are fully equipped, with flat screen TV 32 ", desk area, safe, mini-bar, free Wi-Fi and bathroom equipped with bathtub or shower, hairdryer and complimentary amenities.In addition, the hotel has an internet corner for use of our customers-without-charge, 24 hour reception, parking facilities, breakfast room with buffet breakfast, daily newspaper, bar service and meeting room facilities ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your Evenia Rocafort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Evenia Rocafort Barcelona, Catalonia
- Evenia Rocafort Hotel Barcelona