I was really pleased with this place! My boyfriend and I stayed for 4 nights, it was a wonderful location, central to everything. The staff were very friendly and helpful, especially Maria. Internet was easily accessible on wifi and computer in lobby, the place was smal and often quiet, the street, despite being in the center of town, was very quiet. The only thing I didn't like was that very little light got in through the window, but this was really no problem at all. I don't know if all the rooms were like that.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wellcome to Barcelona City Centre! This accommodation allows you to enjoy a privileged location in Barcelona that will allow you to sleep one step away from everywhere. Just three blocks away from Catalunya square, Las Ramblas or the gothic quarter; near Passeig de Gràcia, the touristic bus, Gaudi’s Casa Batlló and the modernistm route. The rooms offer you everything necessary to have a pleasant stay, an experience you will wish to repeat. All rooms are air-conditioned and enjoy private bathroom, tv, satellite tv, free wi-fi acces to internet, hairdryer, refrigerator...Furthermore, any of our guest rooms include access to all the services and facilities of the common area, with the possibility of using a computer with internet acces for free, microwave, kettle, cups, vending machine…Enjoy the city, sleep easy! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your Barcelona City Centre Hostal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barcelona City Centre Hostal Hotel Barcelona
- Barcelona City Centre Hostal Catalonia