We stayed in this hostal for four nights during New Years Eve. The hostal is freshly painted and rooms redecorated. We had a double room on the fromtside (number11), which had very good isolation from traffic sound and a nice cityview. Shower was hot and strong and staff is very helpful and friendly.
The best of the hostal is the location, close to metro and everything and away from the noisy pickpockety Ramblas. The rooms itself are quite small, but hey! you don't expect a four starr hotelroom for this price. We would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wellcome to Barcelona City Centre! This accommodation allows you to enjoy a privileged location in Barcelona that will allow you to sleep one step away from everywhere. Just three blocks away from Catalunya square, Las Ramblas or the gothic quarter; near Passeig de Gràcia, the touristic bus, Gaudi’s Casa Batlló and the modernistm route. The rooms offer you everything necessary to have a pleasant stay, an experience you will wish to repeat. All rooms are air-conditioned and enjoy private bathroom, tv, satellite tv, free wi-fi acces to internet, hairdryer, refrigerator...Furthermore, any of our guest rooms include access to all the services and facilities of the common area, with the possibility of using a computer with internet acces for free, microwave, kettle, cups, vending machine…Enjoy the city, sleep easy! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Hotwire, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HRS so you can book your Barcelona City Centre Hostal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barcelona City Centre Hostal Hotel Barcelona
- Barcelona City Centre Hostal Catalonia