“Fantastic”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Rachel S
Tumbi Umbi, Australia
“Fantastic”
Reviewed June 28, 2015 for a stay in June 2015
person found this review helpful

The location was central and aside from the airport we were able to walk everywhere we needed to go. It's close to great amenities with a food market and bottle shop across the road. Some amazing restaurants nearby. The building was secure so we felt safe. We arrived at midnight and found it easily, with easy access following your instructions on building access. We were blown away when we entered the apartment as we didn't expect it to be so big, spacious, comfortable and modern looking. Maria and Carolina were most helpful both over the phone and in person and were able to assist us with all our requests. The apartment itself had everything we needed and more. I've gotten used to hotel amenities but little things like the iron and hairdryer were top quality as was all the fittings and fixtures. The bed was so comfy. The water pressure in the shower was excellent. And everything was really clean. I would not hesitate in recommending you to anyone and when I return to Barcelona I wouldn't stay anywhere else. My partner Dave is now telling everyone I should be a travel agent as it was better than all the accomodation organised by our travel agent and half the price. I'll stick with my profession and just send the travellers to Picasso Suites.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The apartment itself was fabulous
Liked least: Nothing to dislike
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing