We have booked and appartment with one bedroom for 3 pers so we did not expect the appartment to be one room alltogether (I think, they gave us a studio rather). But, the building looks quite fresh, well taken care of, new furniture, very clean, the staff is helpfull. Our stay was very pleasant.
In front of the building there is a lovely place with a few bars, a trendy Brazilian beauty saloon, a playground; on Saturday there is a small market for handcrafted garments. The barrio el Born is just great, less noisy than Rambla and the atmosphere is more bohemian. Plus you are 10 minutes from Barceloneta, 15 to Ramblas, 10 min walk to Jaime I Metro.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Allada Apartments are located next to the Born, one of the city's most modern districts. There is a vibrant nightlife but also a great deal of culture, such as the Picasso Museum and the Cathedral of Santa Maria del Mar, and an infinite array of designer shops, boutiques and shoe stores. The beach is just a 20-minute walk away, making it the ideal place to enjoy the city both day and night, both in summer and winter. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cancelon, Priceline, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Allada Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartamentos Allada Barcelona
- Apartamentos Allada Hotel Barcelona
- Allada Apartments Barcelona, Catalonia