I was very impressed with these apartments, and have to say the location is just fantastic. Right in the heart of a beautiful area with cobble streets, lovely restaurants, bars and gorgeous shops.
You can walk every where from here, it takes about 15 mins to the Ramblas but to be honest, we stayed away from there and just soaked up the atmosphere of the lovely area we were staying in. Great little restaurant close by is Little Italy with live jazz music every night.
The only fault with the apartments was the noise from other guests, the walls are paper thin, and the housekeeper woke us up each morning cleaning the corridors and adjacent rooms. Also, our shower leaked all over the floor, the seal needed to be replaced, just a small thing really. But overall, great location, clean apartment, air conditioned, and super to have a little fridge to keep drinks cold. I would definitely go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Allada Apartments are located next to the Born, one of the city's most modern districts. There is a vibrant nightlife but also a great deal of culture, such as the Picasso Museum and the Cathedral of Santa Maria del Mar, and an infinite array of designer shops, boutiques and shoe stores. The beach is just a 20-minute walk away, making it the ideal place to enjoy the city both day and night, both in summer and winter. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Allada Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartamentos Allada Barcelona
- Apartamentos Allada Hotel Barcelona
- Allada Apartments Barcelona, Catalonia