Exactly in the Old Town, first night we could not sleep because of a Party next door till 5 o'clock, but we talked to the reception and the next nights there was no problem any more. It is a very good value, but the kitchen could have a better equipment (no glas, no bottle opener). Towels are renewed only once a week.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Allada Apartments are located next to the Born, one of the city's most modern districts. There is a vibrant nightlife but also a great deal of culture, such as the Picasso Museum and the Cathedral of Santa Maria del Mar, and an infinite array of designer shops, boutiques and shoe stores. The beach is just a 20-minute walk away, making it the ideal place to enjoy the city both day and night, both in summer and winter. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Allada Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartamentos Allada Barcelona
- Apartamentos Allada Hotel Barcelona
- Allada Apartments Barcelona, Catalonia