See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 22, 2014

This was not a cheap apartment, and the photos are nothing bto go by. If I could have afforded to move to another hotel I would have. Like many people I imagine that they save and look forward to their holiday. So I would have had to use all my spending money to change. The room was a box with no view a small window which looked out onto concrete wall, the larger pipe from the back of the air conditioning had to be strung out of the window making the air-conditioning defunct. The room was far too hot and far too noisy making it impossible to sleep in. Completely ruined my holiday. I would never recommend this hell hole.

Room Tip: All rooms are bad and dirty, we looked at other rooms when I complained, but the were no better. WiFi was terrible no connection in room so here to sit in oven roasted hallway.
  • Stayed: September 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank lotts21
Reviewed August 3, 2014

We stayed here after being at Benicassim festival, so other users comments about the beds not being great wouldn't chime with us having slept on camping mats on a hard floor in a hot tent for the previous week. This also meant that the air con/ fan was very much appreciated given how hot sightseeing can be in Barcelona. Granted, the showers are a touch small and some people seem grouchy about sharing bathrooms/ room sizes but you get what you pay for. Being so close to La Rambla and a metro station you can't complain in terms of location, with bars, shops, and restaurants all around (as you'd expect from a street near La Rambla) and I'd reccommend going to Pitarra (just over the road from the hotel). The breakfast is basic, but why would you need or expect more than coffee, toast, cereal and fresh baked breads/ cakes in the morning for the bargain price. Would probably stay again, especially if still on a budget.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Stephen1995
Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

The pictures of this hostel look really great, but the hostel is not as modern and clean as the pictures suggest.

What was really good about this hostel was the location. It took you 15 minutes to go to the beach and the Ramblas was only 5 minutes away.

However, our room was REALLY small. 2mx3,5m I'm guessing. A bed and a closet were the only things that could fit in. There was a 'door/window' that lead to a tiny balcony (which was nice) but there was no curtain so it wasnt dark at night and in the morning. I suggest you take earplugs for the noise aswell.
The bathrooms were not very clean, even though i think the hostess tried her best to keep them clean.

Overall this might sound very negative, but I just expected more because of the nice pictures.
I liked going here afterall because of the location and the price.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank RosanneVS
Reviewed July 17, 2014

At arrival (we had announced our arrival time in a mail, we were not sure we had reached the right place - nothing indicates that a hotel is located at the adress) we only got inside when another resident in the building came home.
A bit of a shock to see our so called superior room in real life, it looked nothing like the pictures and was extremely small. The view was a very small back yard and no daylight could reach the room, the promised toilet articles were nowhere seen, and the breakfast was very basic - toast, cereals and vacuum packed bread/cakes or digestives. We asked if it was possible to get some whole grain bread but is was not possible. Our room was only cleaned/towels changed once in a week. The wifi didn't reach the rooms only the small area that is a combined entrance/breakfast room/living room. Very bad beds.
In this case you get what you pay for - but the homepage and the pictures are very misleading.
This is NOT a hotel - it's a youth hostel.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Betkri
Reviewed June 23, 2014 via mobile

Flat with shared living room to meet others ! Nice room :) nice breakfast! And really cheap! You get large towel, you can ask for hair dryer and everything you need. I have been for four days, and it's been very nice!

1  Thank Petra Z