Casa Camper Hotel Barcelona
Catalonia Portal de l'Angel(Barcelona)
$237
$225
$246
$220
  • Pool
Room Mate Emma(Barcelona)(Great Value!)
$160
$151
Room Mate Hotels
$333
$322
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Hotel Praktik Bakery(Barcelona)(Great Value!)
$151
  • Bar/Lounge
$213
$206
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Gran Hotel Torre Catalunya(Barcelona)
$139
$181
$174
  • Restaurant
1,986 results
All reviewsvertical gardenhonor barhour snacksmini loungesitting roomhonesty barmade to order breakfastfree snack barla ramblarooftop terraceunique hotelside streetyogurtcorner suiteliving areabottled waterrain shower
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 25, 2013

We were really pleased with our stay at Casa Camper for 4 nights. When you first walk into the reception area you feel like you are somewhere really different and special. Staff are always eager to help.

The room itself is basic but modern. There were a few minor things that weren't great with the room. I found the mattress to be extremely hard and quite uncomfortable and I was really surprised by this. The toilet is in a room on it's own - you have to come out into the main area of the room to wash your hands. Then the shower is in an open alcove within the bedroom too - not great if you like some privacy!! There is also no socket near a mirror which isn't great for using appliances to do your hair - however reception provided me with an extension cable in no time at all.

Like others have said you have a bedroom area in one room then directly opposite out in the corridor and into another room is your lounge area with a little balcony and a hammock which is nice. When we were there the hotel was pleasantly quiet and had a nice atmosphere. Also - make use of the rooftop terrace! We went up a few nights and there was no one else there but it's lovely and tranquil after a busy day. The free snacks are obviously a great bonus however they are very clever about how they do it - all served in glass bottles (the kind that you need a bottle opener for) and glass dishes so you couldn't really take anything out with you.

Breakfast is cooked fresh to order and they also have all the usual continental items. The location is a couple of minutes walk from La Rambla but in a far quieter and nicer part - it really is the perfect location for exploring Barcelona. I'd definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Sarah488
Reviewed December 24, 2013

I stayed in this hotel in the begining of Nov-2013 with a friend where we came for football match, the place was great but more couples romantic, the staff was so helpful where you will never ask for anything without getting it , never says no, and that was impressing for a four stars hotel. so friendly and cool innovative envirnoment, loved the motivational quotes too.

Best Regards,

Hatem Al Banna

Room Tip: Should take the suite if available and make sure to take the highest floor possible.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 13, 2013 via mobile

Upon our arrival to Casa Camper the staff were quick and eager to check you in and bring you to your room so you can begin to enjoy all of Barcelona. We stayed in a suite and were so pleased with all the unique features Casa Camper offers! The hammock in the lounge areas were one of my favorite features. The rooms are cleaned daily and every night the staff brings you bottles of water. Breakfast was incredible. Everything was fresh and they had two chefs cooking us eggs bacon and sausage to order. On our last morning there we ordered breakfast to our room. I was expecting them to drop off a tray and leave. Not at Casa Camper. They brought white linens and set up our table as if we were eating downstairs in the breakfast area. We were impressed! They have a 24 hour snack bar with many choices that is free to their guests. We felt very pleased and highly recommend anyone to stay here!!!

• Stayed: December 2013
Reviewed December 11, 2013

Visited Casa Camper at end of November. An unusual hotel, a bedroom/bathroom and a small sitting room across the corridor. This did not really work for us as you had to cross the hallway to get to the sitting room.Having said that, the staff were amazing, so friendly and helpful. Spotlessly clean, good breakfast cooked to order, so really fresh. Free snacks available day and evening. Excellent position close to most attractions.
Only other comment is there is not really a lounge or soft chairs - the eating area was also the lounge and bar. However, overall it was very good, we would go back again.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Janet N
Reviewed December 7, 2013

I booked this hotel based purely on reviews from Trip Advisor, and was so glad I did. A chic modern hotel a mere 2 minutes' walk from La Rambla, and 5 minutes from Placa del Catalunya (apologise for bad spelling). My room was a good size, the bed very comfortable, staff incredibly friendly and helpful, and the food good (and plenty of it!). On arrival I was a bit dubious as the hotel reminded me of a very upmarket youth hostel, but it's so much more than that. Despite being so close to everything my room was serene and peaceful - a bonus after a busy day of sightseeing. The views from the roof terrace on the sixth floor are amazing. My only criticism is that there isn't a mirror near a powerpoint (for using my hair straightener) but it certainly didn't cause any inconvenience. A hotel that I would highly recommend. Many thanks!!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo