“Best uruguayan style experience in town!!”
Review of Cambalache Club

Cambalache Club
Ranked #2,768 of 10,840 Restaurants in Barcelona
Cuisines: Gastropub
Neighborhood: Gracia
Neighborhood: Gracia
Reviewed March 15, 2016

Excellent food for a more than affordable price. Cambalache is the perfec tplace to go if you are looking for "tapas" out of the usual same-o without it getting too weird. The quality and variety of the whole menu is remarkable. The waiter was very helpfull and friendly.

Reviewed March 7, 2016 via mobile

Cambalache is a place where you can feel like at your home. The quality and price of its "menú del mediodía" (special selection for lunch)is unbeatable, the rest of the dishes are great.

Reviewed October 12, 2015

excellent food with a creative menu.
The entrana steak is a must.
It's also possible to make a reservation and ask for a special menu.

I went there with 10 job mates and everybody was delighted with the quality of the food

Reviewed September 20, 2015

We (4 of us) had dinner at Cambalache on a monday night (quite slow).
The food was excellent. The first courses were very creative.
The entraña steak I had was very good.
The staff was very attentive and helpful.
The price was very reasonable.

I would definitely go back.

Reviewed September 18, 2015

I am from Jakarta, Indonesia. When I go to Barcelona, I always visit this place with my husband. The food is very delicious with a reasonable price, warm welcome, fast service, small but cozy. My favourite food is Kawasaki chicken, so crunchy and I love the mojito. I will surely visit this place again and again. It's recommended for any occasion, great place for eat or just have a drink.