Location is ok. Probably not the best in Barcelona and would require lots cabs to commute.
Lobby, reception and bar are all right. It’s a pleasant hangout. They have a rooftop pool and bar which could potentially be a great place to be in summers.
Rooms are ok but not of great quality and bed are not very comfortable. Bathroom shower and tub is only isolated from the Room by a glass wall. It’s quite a hassle if you are sharing the room with someone.
Silkon Diagonal rooms are normally listed for discounted rates and would represent a great value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Gates Diagonal Barcelona (HB4207) is a modern hotel. It is situated on the Avenida Diagonal in the trendy district of Poblenou, affectionately deemed by some as the "Brooklyn of Barcelona," in a neighborhood of striking contrasts. Perfectly located in a prime location, immediately neighboring the Torre de Glories, next to the Plaça de les Glòries Catalanes, which can be reached from any point in the city. The excellent location of the hotel and its connectivity with public transport, makes it easy for leisure and business guests alike to access all of Barcelona's main attractions and convention centers in just minutes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Gates Diagonal Barcelona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silken Diagonal Barcelona Hotel Barcelona
- Silken Diagonal Hotel Barcelona
- Barcelona Silken Diagonal Hotel
- The Gates Diagonal Barcelona Catalonia