Silken Diagonal is an average hotel but not really a good one. It looks modern but the rooms could have been designed better. The overall lighting too needs to be better as the hotel looks very dull and gloomy and depressing. The rooms are ok but not spacious. The highlight of the bathroom is it does not have any privacy!!!. There is a glass wall separating the bathroom from the bedroom and not acceptable. Becomes difficult when travelling with kids and friends. No water in the room. And no coffee maker in the room. They claim free wifi but no signals in the room. Overall not a great experience. Checked out to another hotel as was not happy with the facilities!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Gates Diagonal Barcelona (HB4207) is a modern hotel. It is situated on the Avenida Diagonal in the trendy district of Poblenou, affectionately deemed by some as the "Brooklyn of Barcelona," in a neighborhood of striking contrasts. Perfectly located in a prime location, immediately neighboring the Torre de Glories, next to the Plaça de les Glòries Catalanes, which can be reached from any point in the city. The excellent location of the hotel and its connectivity with public transport, makes it easy for leisure and business guests alike to access all of Barcelona's main attractions and convention centers in just minutes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The Gates Diagonal Barcelona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silken Diagonal Barcelona Hotel Barcelona
- Silken Diagonal Hotel Barcelona
- Barcelona Silken Diagonal Hotel
- The Gates Diagonal Barcelona Catalonia