I stayed here on a business trip because it was close to the business location I was visiting.
Hotel is nice and modern. Rooms are clean and nice, though a bit small (standard for Europe, I guess). I would not recommend it for families, too small.
For business purposes, very good. Food in the restaurant is very good as well, wifi works very well. Breakfast is superb, ample selection of hot and cold items, plus champagne and Cava (which I did not touch... not a morning drinker).
Staff is helpful and friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Gates Diagonal Barcelona (HB4207) is a modern hotel. It is situated on the Avenida Diagonal in the trendy district of Poblenou, affectionately deemed by some as the "Brooklyn of Barcelona," in a neighborhood of striking contrasts. Perfectly located in a prime location, immediately neighboring the Torre de Glories, next to the Plaça de les Glòries Catalanes, which can be reached from any point in the city. The excellent location of the hotel and its connectivity with public transport, makes it easy for leisure and business guests alike to access all of Barcelona's main attractions and convention centers in just minutes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Gates Diagonal Barcelona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silken Diagonal Barcelona Hotel Barcelona
- Silken Diagonal Hotel Barcelona
- Barcelona Silken Diagonal Hotel
- The Gates Diagonal Barcelona Catalonia