Free and Fun Barcelona Tours
Open today: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Marvelous experience!

Our guide Mick made a tour just excellent. His sense of humour and wide knowledge of the city... read more

Reviewed August 17, 2018
AnnaHrymalovska
Lviv, Ukraine
GREAT TOUR|

So awesome, this tour was with a small group and great! Our guide Anna showed us the Gothic quarter... read more

Reviewed February 5, 2018
frankjohn2018
Miami Beach, Florida

All reviews free tour small group gaudi tour ask questions professional tour great tour private tour gothic area meeting point guide knowledge
Reviewed July 28, 2017

Had an awesome time on the Gaudi walk with Jarred. (I hope that's his name - the Australian guy!) I'd definitely recommend. He was super knowledgable and amazing at shepherding us round in a busy city. Really nice guy too. Learned a lot. Thanks! I felt bad for not tipping that much as the cash machine wasn't working - come prepared! Hope he didn't think I was only tipping small because I didn't enjoy it.

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed June 26, 2017

Incredible tour, hard to believe was free, except tipping! Our guide was open and knew Barcelona inside and out!
I would do this tour again if I return to Barcelona!
Best point was that it was like a private tour, no cattle crowds and college kids being the tour guide!!!

Date of experience: June 2017
Reviewed June 12, 2017

This free tour was fantastic because our guide spoke perfect English, was highly knowledgable and very professional! Most of all, our group was SMALL! We did both the Gothic and Gaudi Tour and tipped well!

Date of experience: June 2017
Reviewed June 7, 2017

fantastic free tour in the heart of the gothis quearter with a group limited in size. we were not overwhelmed with a crowd of travelers, just about 10 people, which made it escpecially easy to hear our guide and ask questions. we didn´t make a reservation as requiered, we just bumped into the guide and her umbrella at the meeting point and joined in!

Date of experience: May 2017
1  Thank babygirl360
Reviewed May 18, 2017

Our group was of 8! Perfect to walk in the Gothic Quarter without a huge crowd! Our guide was a native English speaker that knew Barcelona inside and out!

Date of experience: May 2017