“Could not eat”
Review of Carpe Diem

Carpe Diem
Ranked #19 of 782 Nightlife in Barcelona
More attraction details
Owner description: CDLC in Barcelona is the finest club in Spain and one of the best in the world. Enjoy its wonderful food and drinks at its exclusive restaurant and beach club or experience the sexy and stylish night at the best club atmosphere.
Useful Information: Stairs / elevator, Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access
Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

My husband and i went there for dinner. We ordered a pad thai and a seafood pasta both of the plates were just uneatable. Those meals were served in a dirty plate ( as u can see on the pic)

It was the first time we go to a restaurant and cant eat. Besides that , prices are very high around 23 euros a meal.

Except location , we didnt enjoy our dinner at all!

Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

Very good service and food amazing ! Try it because is one of the best places. I been in the town .. Try the lobster in meandish and the carpaccio of wagyu as a starter

Reviewed August 29, 2013

The best music and the best people here...
Barcelonatte has a beautiful view ...
There is small but maybe So perhaps this is beautiful...

1  Thank Çağdaş A
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Yes, it can appear a little 'poncey' in here, but it has a sense of class about it. The clientele is more up market than any of the other places I experienced in Barcelona and the prices were a little higher in here, but not too unreasonable.

I must say, for all you single guys, the girls are nice looking and certainly not your trashy type!

It is a restaurant in the early evening and the club comes out to play about 10ish. Great DJ, great music, great place.

Highly recommended.

Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

Having researched Barcelona and what to do we found that Kerry Chandler was playing a DJ set in CDLC. So we booked a table online for the terrace for some food so we could watch him after.
Having received no confirmation of booking a table we asked our hotel concierge to call and check our reservation.
No reservation was on their books so we booked another table for the terrace as we had already assumed.
On arrival I was really impressed, Asian inspired decor with a Moroccan twist.
We found the host to show us to our table - it was inside even though we had booked for outside. We were shown to a tiny table on the dancefloor.
When we asked the host to check the booking and to be moved outside she mumbled something in Spanish and asked us to wait at the bar so they could make us up a table outside.
We ordered drinks at the bar and before they were ready the table was. We waited for the drinks and were then shown to our table carrying our own drinks and rushing after the host as she didn't have the decency to wait or offer to take them for us.
Not impressed so far..
Our table was nice and the male waiters were really nice. I was dining with my boyfriend and we felt like unless you were a single man ordering bottles of champagne and inviting the female waitresses to the table you weren't important.
The food came very quickly and was nice. No time between starters and mains. After we had finished eating we wanted to order more drinks but they just bought our bill. They bought us the wrong bill at first. We got up and moved into what had now become the club. The bar staff were rude to me but overly friendly with my boyfriend. The hostesses were looking for groups of boys to get VIP booths and the people of the club were there to pose not to listen to the music and have a good time. We stayed for a bit the music is good but it's not my scene. I could of been in my hometown and experienced the same type of treatment.
It's overpriced and nothing special. Wouldn't reccomened it.