Open today: 12:00 AM - 6:00 AM, 12:00 PM - 11:45 PM
Extremely Lively Place off the Beach

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
AnthonyGPhnomPenh
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Lots of small dishes in a relaxed setting

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

from $45.80
from $85.90
from $15.10
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Nice food and cocktails, great ambience and beachfront setting. But over-priced for what it is. We had 4 starters (between 2 of us) a bottle of wine and some cocktails. Bill was 130 Euros!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Amazing service & amazing food & wine.The Sushi & oysters were to die for & my steak was cooked to perfection.
The Cocktails were fab and the whole place had a chilled & friendly atmosphere. We had the most wonderful afternoon for my friends 40th birthday.Our waiter was great & made sure we had the best experience.Cant wait to return to Barcelona & to Carp Diem!Thank you.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This place was packed and bustling. Lined with tables, which means you have to navigate through the crowd, the restaurant/bar plays lively music and is incredibly vibrant. Good location off the beach, where there are tables and a bar outside. Food was reasonably good. Lots of wait staff, but so busy hard to get their attention. If you want to be part o a party crowd off the beach, this is a great place.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The food in this restaurant was of a very high standard and consistent with the price. It is a nice beech front setting and a relaxing atmosphere. On the down side, we stopped for lunch not an offered massage, and with a 10% service charge included on the meal, it is off putting when the waitress asks you how much more do you want to add as a tip and then apologises for what ever was wrong with the meal as you don’t leave a further tip !!!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Went here with some 35 colleagues and we spent a wonderful evening together. We had pre-ordered lots of small dishes from all over the world.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We came here for a meal with friends. Young trendy crowd, Buddha Bar kind of atmosphere. Very good food. Overall a good place for a different night out.

Reviewed October 4, 2018 via mobile

First off, the staff were very courteous and friendly. The starters were sized as expected. I ordered the KING prawn curry for my main and it was less in proportion to my starter and about 10€ more. I capitalized king because the little shrimp they gave me were anything but “king”. Not only that, they served it in a chipped bowl. I also didn’t expect being charged for the bread they gave us. I will say two small starters and two small main dishes, there is a much better way to spend €100.50.

Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

Started the evening on an outdoor table overseeing the sandy beach. Great Japanese dishes, healthy, tasty, creative and great with a drink. We later moved indoors to the club like setting with dj. Great service, fun people and good ambiance.

Reviewed September 18, 2018 via mobile

This place is my favorite on planet earth!!!
From the interiors, exteriros, atmosphere to food. And sushi, sushi is the best ever!! We were here for my birthday and they brought me a piece of cake with candles, everyone was singing. I am just amazed with this place and can not wait to come here again!

1  Thank bflavija
Reviewed September 17, 2018

I didn't eat here which is unfortunate seen their good reviews, I only visited the club in the evening with colleagues. Nice Asian decoration, not turning into kitsch. Wonderful atmosphere & possibility to take a walk on the beach.