Approx a 50 euro taxi from the airport, it was well worth it once we arrived! Reception where so nice and helpful, and our room was one of the best we stayed in (3 months of travelling) a short 15-20 minute walk to La Ramblas. Sadly we didnt get to go up the the rooftop but i am sure it would have been great! we had a standard double room, it had a balcony, spacious bedroom and bathroom. when we checked out, we asked for a taxi to be called to come within the next 5 minutes, before reception even hung up a taxi was out the front. this was great service as we were running late. hotel is also very close to a train station
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- PERFECT LOCATION IN THE HEART OF BARCELONAThe hotel Constanza is located in the Eixample district in the centre of Barcelona. It offers modern, contemporary decor and has its own restaurant, "Bruc 33 Tapas".The Bruc 33 Tapas restaurant next to the hotel offers excellent quality, including a range of creative "Tapas". A varied breakfast buffet offers the possibility of special menus for groups; private rooms can also be hired for parties and events.Our friendly staff are always available in the bright, spacious reception area to help you organize excursions and reservations and make your stay as pleasant as possible.Welcome to our designer lounge...the deep leather and velvet sofas, generously proportioned spaces and subtle lighting provide an intimate atmosphere where you can really relax. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Constanza Barcelona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Constanza Hotel Barcelona
- Hotel Constanza Barcelona Catalonia