Hotel Constanza Barcelona
  • Fitness center
Hotel Granvia(Barcelona)
$242
$225
Casa Camper Hotel Barcelona(Barcelona)
$377
  • Breakfast included
Hotel 1898(Barcelona)
$179
  • Pool
Catalonia Portal de l'Angel(Barcelona)
$227
$193
  • Pool
Gran Hotel Torre Catalunya(Barcelona)
$150
$442
$421
  • Restaurant
2,189 results
All reviewsgreat locationrooftop barquiet streetwithin walking distanceplaza catalunyastar hoteltapasnice balconyfamily roomsingle roomminute walkgreat showercentral locationexcellent hotelroom was spaciousmodern hotelairport bus
Reviewed July 25, 2013

I was recommended this hotel by the company I am working for this week and it has exceeded my expectations. The hotel staff are friendly and efficient, the rooms are modern, the air conditioning is quiet and my request for a quiet room at the back was acted upon.
The roof top bar is a great place to chill.
For me it's close to where I am working and for others it will also be a central location.

Breakfast is a bit disappointing but inconsequential in relation to the pluses.
This is definitely one of the best hotel experiences I have had in a long time.
Highly recommended.

Room Tip: Ask for room at the back if you want absolute quiet.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Tiger016
Reviewed July 25, 2013

I found this hotel on tripadvisor, booked through a different website, cancelled booking because the actual hotel had a better offer that saved me $150. The location was perfect, well within walking distance to everything. Very modern, very clean and super friendly staff. I work on a cruise ship and I have recommended that my fellow crew stay there when they disembark. I would stay here again!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank mikokj1
Reviewed July 23, 2013

One of the primary reasons we picked this hotel was because of location, and it did not disappoint. It was very central to many of the Gaudi sites (Sagrada Familia, Casa Mila, Casa Batllo) which made it either walkable or a short ride on the metro. Plaza Catalunya is only a few blocks away, and from there La Rambla, the waterfront, and the Gothic Quarter. Barcelona is a very large city, so having a centrally located hotel is very important.

Coming from the airport, you can catch a shuttle that will drop you off at Plaza Catalunya. From there, it’s about a 5-10 minute walk to the hotel. The hotel is located off the Grand Via, which probably helped keep the noise down...we didn’t find it a problem at all in our room. There is also a grocery store one block away which is very convenient to stock up on drinks, water, snacks or toiletries.

The room itself was clean and modern, lots of dark browns and somewhat dim in the bathroom with just a few bright spotlights. Room was probably an average size...definitely not as small as some of the other rooms we had stayed in on our trip but not huge either. We did have a problem with the lock on the bathroom door...for some reason it would lock someone inside! But we reported it to the front desk and they had it fixed right away, no problems after.

The front desk staff was extremely helpful and accommodating. They suggested a number of excellent restaurants and assisted in printing out our tickets to the Sagrada Familia.

If you’re looking for a central location to stay in Barcelona, definitely consider Constanza.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 20, 2013

We stayed for 2 weeks in Hotel Constanza from 3. to 17. of july 2013 and loved every minute of it :) The room was allways clean and fresh, the staff helpful and nice. The location was perfect and we will be back!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank ida Ariadne s
Reviewed July 18, 2013

Booked my room at Hotel Constanza through Priceline. Was coming to the end of a 5-week trip through Spain, most of it spent in youth hostels, and I decided to do my last night in Barcelona right by staying in a proper hotel, where I could get the privacy and space I needed to properly get myself together to fly home to Canada the next day. Very happy to have stayed here. It is located in an excellent, quiet, safe area of downtown Barcelona, just a 5-minute walk from Placa Catalunya, which is extremely beneficial if you plan on taking the airport shuttle at 5:30AM in the morning! The rooms are clean and modern, the balconies are ideal, the bathrooms are fully-equipped, and the overall atmosphere is a relaxing one. Furthermore, the hotel's lobby interior is chic and charming, the rooftop terrace is a lovely feature, and the staff are both friendly and efficient. Really enjoyed my night here. I would happily recommend it, and more importantly, I would stay here again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo