1,786 results
All reviews diagonal mar sea view big mall business trip nice hotel pool deck high floor metro station mini bar hop on hop public transport sagrada familia las ramblas conference city ccib gym
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Very nice modern style hotel, excellent location in city center close to shops restaurants & coffee shops.shopping stores just outside the hotel on a walking distance from the hotel
Big rooms.very nice breakfast buffet.nice swimming pool on the rooftop with lovely view.
Next to everything; currency exchange shops, metro & sight seeing. Few steps from a shoppingstreet loved my stay there& recommend it to everyone ♥️♥️

Date of stay: July 2019
Reviewed September 5, 2019

As I attended a conference next door to AC hotel this was the perfect stay.
Also that it was close to the beach and next to a big shopping mall was other adventages.
The hotel is nice and simple with standard hotelrooms that was OK to sleep in.
We had a room with ocean view and that was a plus. The hotel did not offer so many option to it, but on the other hand the mall across the street offer plenty of resturants. Overall a good stay.

Room tip: Ask for a room with ocean view
Date of stay: December 2018
Reviewed September 4, 2019 via mobile

Daughter and I last stop in Europe vacation had a great time in Barcelona the Hotel was very modern and affordable Beach less then 1000 so feet in back of hotel the views are stunning get a higher floor room.The mall food court is directly across the street from hotel I would recommend this hotel for families couples very safe.Barcelona isn't the safest place for tourists so definitely be aware of your surroundings like any other place.

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed September 4, 2019

I stayed there for three nights in the start of September and everything was absolutely great - the staff is very friendly and helpful. The room was very clean and there was a great seaside view. I also enjoyed the pool and bar area on a roof deck. I would also recommend great buffet style breakfast.

The location is further away from the downtown but I see that as very positive, since the area is very calm with great connections to downtown. There is also a big shopping center across the street - very convinient.

I especially have to mention Joana for helping me with my somewhat complicated check-in and check-out. She was extremely nice and helpful throughout the whole process and made me feel very welcome.

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed September 3, 2019 via mobile

We spent there an entire week in the end of August 2018, by the event of a world medical Congress.
The location is proper for such events: the neighbouring Forum for meeting halls, museums, fast access to downtown, a good own cuisine.
The problem seems to be staff. Well, for a huge hotel like this, there are inherent delays - so we may excuse some malfunctions.

Date of stay: October 2018