H10 Universitat
$116
Hotel Granvia(Barcelona)
$242
$210
Casa Camper Hotel Barcelona(Barcelona)
$373
  • Breakfast included
Hotel 1898(Barcelona)
$225
$182
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Gran Hotel Torre Catalunya(Barcelona)
$149
$437
$424
  • Restaurant
1,636 results
All reviewsgreat locationon arrivalrooftop barlas ramblasairport buscatalunya squarefrosted glassbasic roomwelcome drinkbreakfast was excellenthuge bedcity breakhop on hopbottle of cavastaff at receptionexcellent hotelnespresso machine
Reviewed October 9, 2013

We stayed 3 nights at this lovely hotel as part of a vacation package. The location was ideal and the staff was wonderful. We were close enough to Ramblas, but grateful we were not directly on that particular street. The room amenities was 4 star and the roof bar was an added bonus.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank kmj128
MarcRiera, Director General at H10 Universitat, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2013

Dear kmj128:

thank you very much for your comments, as you explain our location bring to our visitors short walking distances to main venues in the city but in a quite place, also thank you for service notes.

Best wishes and we hope to see you soon at H10 Universitat, for ruture stays at Barcelona please remember that the best rates are always on h10 web site.

Director H10 Universitat.

Reviewed October 5, 2013

For our first visit to Barcelona I wanted a very central hotel. This was right by Placa Catalunya in the heart of the city. The staff were good. Amazing breakfasts. Lovely rooftop terrace for drinks in the evenings. Our first room was a tiny double on the first floor. We asked to be moved. There were no other rooms available that night, but we were moved the following day to a lovely twin on the 6th floor, with bath and shower, a balcony and view. There was no charge for this. My only gripe was that when I asked for help with booking tickets for La Sagrada Familia, this wasn't given, and we found it too difficult to do on-line in Spanish. Hence a 40 minute queue there.

Room Tip: Be prepared to ask to be moved if your room is not to your satisfaction
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank juliequiz

Dear juliequiz

Thank you very much for your comments about our location and service, about the lack of help buying tikets for Sagrada Familia we try to help anyone on their needs, sorry if we did not halped you with that isue, it was our fault, and the reception staff is more concerned from now on helping costumers with this particular website, which is not as celar as it should be.

Best wishes and hope to see you soon at H10 Universitat.

Director H10 Universitat

Reviewed October 2, 2013

H10 Universitat Hotel is close to everything. Its centrally located walking distance from Placa de Catalunya, Ramblas etc. Google maps gives you exact directions to the place. The staff are quite nice. Breakfast choices is quite limited.

Room Tip: Avoid rooms facing the road. It can get noisy.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear 4on4:

Thank you very much for your comments, wish to see you again in you next visit at Barcelona.

Director H10 Universitat

Reviewed October 2, 2013

The hotel is good value for money and is very centrally located. But some things happened there during my stay that makes me unsure if I will stay there again.
Before arrival I emailed the hotel one month in advance asking if my reservation went through and everything was fine, to avoid any unpleasant surprices upon arrival. They responded and said that everything went through and we were welcomed as guests in their hotel.
Although when me and my friend arrived the girl in reception gave us an unwelcoming stare and said that we were not booked, and that she couldn't do anything. I asked her to check several times and she could just not find us in the system. It's not until I told her that is was really strange because they confirmed my booking one month ago that she "suddenly" found us. Me and my friend both felt that they treat two young blonde women (24 years old) VERY differently from couples. I travel quite a lot with my boyfriend and am always polite and expect the same treatment back, and never had any issues until now. So from the very beginning me and my girlfriend didn't felt welcome. The male staff in the hotel were more professional and polite.
My other concern is that I forgot one expensive eye make up palette in the bed in the room on my depart and though I called two times they insisted that they didn't find it. Which I know is simply not true.

If I will be staying here again it will be for the location and price.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Swedishgirlin20s
MarcRiera, Director General at H10 Universitat, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2013

Dear Swedishgirlin20s:

Please excuse us if you felt not wellcoming at our hotel, I'm sure it was some kind of missundertanding at your check in, believe me that it was not the intention of any one of my staff to make you feel in this way.
We are in Barcelona and all the staff is used to treat all kind of people from all kind of cultures from all over the world, and our commitment is our guest satisfaction.

Best regards.

Marc Riera
General Manager H10 Universitat.

Reviewed October 1, 2013

Central location very near Placa de Catalunya, Ramblas etc. Good knowledgable staff on reception sold tickets for various locations, gave us maps and pointed us in the direction of any place we wished to visit. The room was very quiet, good bathroom facilities and good breakfast. Lovely rooftop bar with good views over the City, wonderfull for a "chill out".

Room Tip: Maybe choose a room at the back, although not a good view but no traffic noise.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Joan P:

Thank you very much for your comments, as you said our location allows our visitors to explore easily Barcelona, also our staff is more than pleased to help you with any indication you'll need.

Warm regards.

Marc Riera
General manager at H10 Universitat.