“Simply Best”

Sleep Green Eco Youth Hostel
Ranked #77 of 732 Specialty Lodging in Barcelona
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed December 22, 2013

nice hostel in heart of Barcelona...clear rooms kitchen with free pasta 24/7 tea and cofee free wi-fi tv very helpfull people seesighting is really amazing fro mhostel was 2 k m to stadhuset to citybus terminalen ..alehns shopng center
Loved it,

Best

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
There are newer reviews for Sleep Green Eco Youth Hostel

Reviewed December 17, 2013

Had an excellent time at this youth hostel, what a pleasant surprise to have nothing to complain about:) Very, very clean, great kitchen facilities and free internet access (wifi and two computers). Friendly staff, great setting near to La Rambla. Seriously could not find any faults. Slept quietly, could come in at any time. Also very accommodating in terms of options to book or leave your baggage before and after your check in/out times. Highly recommended!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 25, 2013

It was my first time in Barcelona, and my first time in a youth hostel. I was very surprised by the reception, they gave me everything I need, advices for places to visit, maps, a discount card. The place is very clean, and it's in the heart of Barcelona, I didn't need to any mean of transportation to visit the most awesome places. And it's also near of the bus station for the airport. Just 10 min walking. I recommend it to everyone, it's a very good choice :)

Room Tip: All the rooms are similar
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed November 19, 2013

The best location in Barcelona with great service and really useful advices for visiting Barcelona! I love the internet speed there! Really awesome place! I met very nice people and slept like an angel. It made a big difference for my time in Barcelona, I do recommend it with any doubt.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 10, 2013

I spent just 2 days at Sleep Green, but I could enjoy the most all the facilities. Their kitchen is awesome, the hostel, is very clean. And they are certified as a ecological hostel! Their staff is friendly and they give you recommendations maps and a lot of information about what to do and not to in Barcelona. The hostel is in the heart of Barcelona. I really enjoy my stay there and met nice people, I also slept like at home! No doubt, I definitely recommend Sleep Green if you are going to Barcelona!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Claire T
Reviewed September 30, 2013

We stayed in the Sleep Green Eco Youth Hostel 4 nights. An awesome place to stay, brand new and very clean. We liked the Eco Concept of the hostel a lot. The staff is very friendly and helpful giving really good advise to get around in Barcelona. Plaza Cataluña und Universitat Metro is around the corner, simply a great hostel location. This was definitely not the last time we have been there.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 18, 2013

Great place to stay. I love the ECO concept. The hostel is brand new and very cozy and clean and modern design. I booked online for 1 night but extended my stay for 3 more. Staff is very friendly and gave me some maps with very good information and recommendations on food and music. Great location in the center of Barcelona close to everything. Thanks a lot. I love my stay and will definitely stay at Sleep Green again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo