Hotel Royal Passeig de Gracia
$230
$225
$168
  • Fitness center
Casa Camper Hotel Barcelona(Barcelona)
$377
$270
$154
$116
  • Pool
Gran Hotel Torre Catalunya(Barcelona)
$150
Hotel Arts Barcelona(Barcelona)
$542
  • Beachfront
1,645 results
All reviewspasseig de graciarooftop bargreat locationcomfort roompremium roomcasa milatapaswalking distancehotel is locatedexcellent hotelreception stafftop floorbreakfast buffetearly checkmodern designfamily rooman upgrade
Reviewed June 8, 2014

My girlfriend brought me to barcelona for my 30th. It was my first time in barcelona and I had a great trip. I highly recommend this hotel, its in a lovely area of the city and well within walking distance of las ramblas, the seafront and multiple routes of the open top bus tour pass the front.

The roof bar is glorious if you get the weather and I found the staff extremely helpful. One in particular stood out as very helpful and even remembered it was my bday when we got her to book a meal on one of the nights, she sorted out a glass of complimentary champagne for us.its the little gestures.

The hotel itself is very clean and modern. I particulary enjoyed the rain effect showers in the bathrooms.

Room Tip: We upgraded to garden view, not worth it
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank colin h
Pepe F, Director General at Hotel Royal Passeig de Gracia, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2014

Dear Ms. Colin;

On behalf of the entire team Hotel Royal Passeig de Gracia, we want to say thank you for your comments about your stay at our hotel.

It is a pleasure for the whole team that our daily work is reflected in making our guests to enjoy a pleasant stay in Rour hotel.

Please do not hesitate to contact me in again, if you want to return to Barcelona.

Pepe Fuxà.
Manager hotel Royal Passeig de Gracia.

Reviewed June 4, 2014

GOOD: location, it's on Passeig de Gracia, closer to Placa Catalunya, like a 10-15 min walk.

BAD: Everything else. Unfriendly reservation service, uncomfortable bedding/room, unpleasant all around experience from check in to early check out. Also there is construction around/in front of the hotel right now.

ALTERNATIVE: hmmmm....50 other hotels in the area, better use of your money. And i'd feel better if i didn't have to pay these crooks. Actually changed my stay based on two nights (vs original 5) and moved across the street to Del Comte (which was available last minute)

CONCLUSION: there are TONS of other options in the area that provide better bang for the buck. I've stayed in too many hotels to waste a night and good money on places like this.

Room Tip: Go to a different hotel.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
3  Thank Yanxylovestotravel

Dear CuMr. Robinson;

I am sorry that your stay at the hotel Royal Passeig de Gracia has not lived up to your expectations.

The whole team would have preferred to have sent us these complaints during your stay at the hotel we had been able to offer some room change or any improvement to have been able to enjoy your stay with us.

I deeply regret receiving this comment from Tripadvisor and we could not have the opportunity to talk in person.

To return to Barcelona and If you want to give us a new opportunity, please feel free to contact me and help you in everything you need.

Sincerely;

Reviewed May 30, 2014

Amazing location, very modern, spotlessly clean, friendly, helpful and cheery staff. Nothing was too much trouble. Within walking distance to many of the key attractions (La Sagrada..La Rambla..)Would definitely return!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Pepe F, Director General at Hotel Royal Passeig de Gracia, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2014

Dear Guest;

On behalf of the entire team who works at the Hotel Royal Passeig de Gracia, we want to express you our thanks for sharing your nice comments about your stay with us with all users of Tripadvisor.

For us it is the daily goal of meeting all customer expectations and offer a wonderful stay with us at Hotel Royal Passeig de Gracia.

If you wish to return to Barcelona, do not hesitate to contact me again.

p.fuxa@royalhotels.es

Reviewed May 25, 2014

I liked this hotel. It has a really good location almost next to the Pedrera (currently under scaffolding). The hotel rooms are fab - spacious, clean, quiet - walk in shower, automatic blinds, huge comfortable bed. Good location. Lovely rooms. Breakfast good with outside terrace, nice bar. Downside - this hotel does not seem to respond to emails and I have been charged 5 euros for using the mini bar when I did not consume anything from it. I don't like unauthorised payments from my credit card and this has made me think about handing over a credit card to hotels on check in. My credit card company have refunded the amount as I disputed it but the hotel have not responded. I did call them by phone as I think the principle is important and was told to email - to date no email response. Hotel has no exercise facilities. Has fab roof terrace with great views and pricey drinks. If meeting at EC offices this a perfect location. Rambles and Sagrada Familia both walking distance, 20 mins to Sagrada Familia. I do recommend the hotel. There is a restaurant on the same block that served the most delicious dorada and beach fish. It is called Pomarada

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Pepe F, Director General at Hotel Royal Passeig de Gracia, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2014

Dear Guest,

On behalf of the entire team Hotel Royal Passeig de Gracia we want to say thank you for your comments about your stay at our hotel.

It is a pleasure for the whole team that our daily work is reflected in making our guests to enjoy a pleasant stay in our hotel.

Please sent me a private mail concerning the minibar charge and I will offer a solution to solve the inconvenience.

Reviewed May 17, 2014 via mobile

I booked this room based on the photos of the rooftop terrace and the large bathtub. The rooftop terrace was only open for 2 hours (5-7pm, so not even during sunset) and our room did not have a bathtub. The front desk staff was nice, but the bartender was not. Our room was clean and the hotel was in an excellent location, but other hotels may offer more amenities like rooftop pools and roomier bathrooms for a better price.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank blayton
Pepe F, Director General at Hotel Royal Passeig de Gracia, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2014

Dear Mrs. Blayton;

First of all, I just want to thank you for taking your time and explain to all Tripadvisors Members your experience in Hotel Royal Passeig de Gracia during your stay in Barcelona.

As you mentioned, our location is right in the same Passeig de Gracia, the best boulevard of Barcelona, next to La Pedrera, Casa Batlo of Gaudi and the best brands. We are really happy that you like our service at the front desk.

Our Terrace bar opens every day from 15h to 23h during this month of May, except if the weather conditions are not adecuate then we open the Lobby-bar.

If you decide to come back to Barcelona, please do not hesitate to contact with me again and I will help with everything you need.

Best regards.