Barcelona Personal Guide - Private Tours
Review Highlights
Susanna was an excellent guide

We were two 80 year olds who hired Susanna to give us our bearings of the location we were staying... read more

Reviewed October 25, 2017
Relxyn
Coromandel, New Zealand
via mobile
6 hour private tour for two.

Sonia was a delight, great sense of humor and tremendous energy. She has depth of knowledge on the... read more

Reviewed April 14, 2017
miriamm734
Miami, Florida
via mobile

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 5, 2015

We were eight adults -- a relatively large group -- which Susanna handled with grace, individual attention and excellent planning. WE saw much more of Barcelona, at a reasonable price, than would have been remotely possible on our own.

Date of experience: June 2015
Reviewed April 6, 2015

We were only in Barcelona for a few days, and our half day tour with Susanna allowed us to make the most of our short time there. In four hours she was able to lead us through many of the highlights of the city in an efficient but unhurried fashion, drawing our attention to major monuments and little details that we would otherwise have missed, and providing valuable context in the process. She is intelligent, personable and full of information, humour and charm. I was impressed at how she was able to quickly grasp the interests of our group of four, and tailor the tour accordingly, leaving us all satisfied and feeling that we had gotten a good feel for the city. This was time and money extremely well spent. Highly recommended! Thank you Susanna!

Reviewed March 14, 2015

Susanna was great. Exactly like all of the reviews said. Four of did a 1/2 day tour of Barcelona. She was knowledgeable,pleasant, patient and funny. And, she has a ton of energy. You get the real sense that she loves what she does. The other good thing is, being a registered guide, she can jump the line at Sagrada Famillia. No hesitation at all to recommend Susanna.

2  Thank DrZee
Reviewed March 9, 2015

I hired Susanna for a tour to Montserrat on one day and a half day excursion in Barcelona the next day. Of course we arrive at Barcelona and no luggage. Great. Our hotel helped a little and we at least had another day's worth of clothes. So on to Montserrat. Susanna was very consoling and was giving us ideas on what to do as soon as she heard about our luggage. She knew all the history with Montserrat and she blended in with our family quite easily. She even knew the right angles and best places to take your pictures. So after Monserrat and a great location for lunch we headed to .....the Mall, where come to find out Susanna is studying to be a personal shopper, too!
What luck!
Additionally, Susanna played with my daughter very nicely while I was taking pictures in Barcelona. Susanna helped plan our days and could do this on the fly. If something came up and we had to change the agenda she was very flexible and prepared!

Thank You so much on turning our lemons into lemonade! Way to go Susanna!

Date of experience: March 2015
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank Paul R
serpina, Propietario at Barcelona Personal Guide - Private Tours, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2015

Paul & family, thank you so much for your review. This is something really special to me, because it proves that in case of troubles I can find the way to make you enjoy yourselves, no matter what the inconveniences are. It's great to know that your time touring was enjoyable, it also was for me. Your daughter is adorable, so well-behaved for her age...you're doing a good job! Becoming a personal shopper was another value I could offer to my tours, and it was perfect for that day. All my skills, passion and experience made the perfect lemonade recipe for you. I loved this wonderful comparison. Warmest regards!

Reviewed December 27, 2014

Susanna Mendoza was the most wonderful walking tour guide in Barcelona, Spain! Her knowledge of infinite details of Barcelona was amazing. We visited all of Antoni Gaudi's buildings including the famous Familia de Segrada. She knew the smallest detail of each building. She is also an opera singer and will gladly sing for you! What a treat!
Susanna's Official Tourist Guide #2769.
She can be reached at +34 619325479 or info@barcelonapersonalguide.com
Have fun!

Date of experience: November 2014
2  Thank Cherie K
serpina, Propietario at Barcelona Personal Guide - Private Tours, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2015

Wow, Cherie, I really appreciate your review. Every time we share our Barcelona experience with travelers like you, we feel proud of our job, and it makes us to go on welcoming you as our special guests in this wonderful city. We hope to see you coming back soon. (Now, read it again, imagining me, Susanna, singing these words with operatic voice and a sublime melody)