“Awesome experience makes you want more and more!”
Review of Pakta Restaurant

Pakta Restaurant
Ranked #177 of 9,585 Restaurants in Barcelona
Cuisines: Japanese, Peruvian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Montjuic
Description: La cocina Nikkei llega a Barcelona. Una cocina donde se unen dos culturas, dos gastronomias, la peruana y la japonesa. Vive la experiencia de conocer una cocina tan nueva y diferente, gracias a un menu donde trabajamos los productos de temporada y seleccionamos algunos de los platos mas representativos.
Paimio, Finland
“Awesome experience makes you want more and more!”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

This is probably one of the best restaurant experience I have ever faced!

I tried to book a table from Tickets, but it was fully booked for next six weeks so I needed to find replacement and lucky for me I found this one, which is actually from the same "group".

Even before we arrive to restaurant, the good service started because restaurant contacted to me personally and asked do we any special needs and so on.

When we arrived the welcoming was warm and professional, like the whole service. We took the Fujiyama menu which includes about 15 different sets. Lot of to eat, but absolutely not too much. Whole menu took about 2,5 hours but we never felt that it was too long or something.

Great experience!

• Visited September 2013

• Czech first
Barcelona, Spain
“Fresh New Concept”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

I was lucky enough to be invited to the pre-openning week of this restaurant, during that week most of press, chefs and celebrities were the test costumers. I am a regular costumer of Tickets, Rias de Galicia and Kru and I love everything they do, I find them to be one of the best restaurant entrepreneurs ever.

I found Pakta to be a super fresh and great concept, I love small cozy places where you feel well served. The decor of the place is fantastic, lots of colorful strings and wood make this place a box of surprises.

The set menu was very exciting, consisting of mostly peruvian dishes and some great japanese touches. Light, consistent and fresh would be the most accurate feeling when you finish your meal. I am very glad we have new openings like this one happening in Barcelona, a city full of inspired artists but few entrepreneurs like the Adriá and Iglesias brothers take the lead like they do.

I think this place is a must try if you want to have very different and fresh experience.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Alkatrunk
Barcelona, Spain
“Pakta finally got it 100% right!”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I first went to Pakta in the first week it opened and I was alittle disapointed because even though the food was delicious, there was something missing.
Since I expected more from the team behind Tickets and 41 degrees experience ( the best culinary experience in the world!), I told this to Albert Adrià (Executive Chef of all 3 restaurants) when I met him at Rias de Galicia a few weeks ago.
He told me that agreed with my doubts and that in the meantime they changed the set menu in Pakta, convincing me to give it another try.
I am verry happy he did because I went to Pakta last night and it was PERFECT!
The food is incredably delcious and the menu is perfectly balanced!
Sebastian Mazzola, the head chef of Pakta served us all night and explained almost every dish.
Sebastian is without a doubt one of the best Chefs I have met in my life (you should know that I have met most 3-star Michelin chefs).
If you are hesitating to go to this restaurant I only have 1 advise: GO NOW!
Thank you Albert for convincing me and thank you Sebastian for this wonderful diner.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank tomBCN
Boston, Massachusetts
“Had to taste the food there myself it after seeing it on tv”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

I watched Anthony Bourdain's TV show and he raved about this inventive restaurant then i saw it listed on http://bit.ly/1eT4g9d where hubby and I do our last minute booking for great value hotels. Their menu changes often so I was not able to taste the exact same food that Bourdain did but what we ate was definitely top caliber. It is arguably the cream of the crop in terms of molecular gastronomy and best fusion restaurant in Madrid and throughout Europe. We wanted to taste everything on the menu but our bellies could not indulge us. Cocktails as meals and meals tasting like cocktails can sound odd but it is whimsically tasty and gratifying.

• Visited July 2013
Bangkok, Thailand
“wonderful experience”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

I had the chance to try Ferran Adria food before and i was wondering how i can be more amazed than that But pakta did it in a very origianl way ...
it's a very nice restaurant where u gonna discover a lot of new taste. everything was so nice especially the atmosphere and the waitress we had who explainesd us all the dishes. I would recommend that restaurant cause it's not a simple meal it's a Peruvian/nikkei Journey and we loved it !!!

• Visited June 2013